The solution to plummeting ticket sales of the National Title game

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So ticket prices are precipitously plummeting because Bama and Clemson have done this dance before.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...ices-are-plummeting/5nm2zwtxa4pl120i2mosjr7qd

The answer? Have the NCAA dredge out every single Nevin Shapiro booster and shadow booster in Tuscaloosa and Clemson. Drop the hammer and watch the recruits go elsewhere.

Also because the game is in Santa Clara. Super expensive to get to, super expensive to stay, no history whatsoever.

Ratings and interest in the game will be little changed. If this game were in the Rose Bowl, ticket prices would be through the roof. But who gives a **** about going to see their team play in Levi's Stadium when they've been playing for the NC for 4 years straight? Nobody goes to visit wine country in January. This was a stupid selection for the game site, end of story.

That said, it is about **** time someone started poking around in Clemson and Tuscaloosa, I can dig that.

The in-game experience model is struggling overall.

Instant on, available anywhere media putting big dent.

To me, still nothing like seeing the game live sleet, rain, snow, or sunshine.

College football I agree but I’ve been completely assimilated to the NFL Redzone this year. Won’t be going back.

Advertisement
The answer is: have the phukin game played in the south! Where the whole fan base is! Easy solution jabroni!

Advertisement
In my opinion, college football needs Miami and USC to return to perennial Top 10 status.

Yup, throw in a couple of other blue bloods like Texas and then you'll start having a bunch of excitement from big time fan bases and markets that can help feed that.

Bama and Clemson will be a snoozer and no one is lining up to see the same game 4 out of the next 5 years going forward

The solution is the Miami fckn Hurricanes. We're a national brand and the greatest show in CFB. Nobody wants to see 2 redneck teams, one lead by a control freak and the other lead by a religious nut job akin to CMR, compete for the title AGAIN!

The in-game experience model is struggling overall.

Instant on, available anywhere media putting big dent.

To me, still nothing like seeing the game live sleet, rain, snow, or sunshine.
I'm not so sure about that. I never got to a game when I was a student. I was a commuter student with a long drive, a young family, and empty pockets. I later got the chance to watch from a suite at around the 20 yard line. For me now, it's either a pause button at home or the best seats in the house.

Of course, I do need to take the kids at least once. They need the experience.

The solution is the Miami fckn Hurricanes. We're a national brand and the greatest show in CFB. Nobody wants to see 2 redneck teams, one lead by a control freak and the other lead by a religious nut job akin to CMR, compete for the title AGAIN!

Didn't know Saban was a religious nut job with Dabo being a control freak. :unsure:

:)

Advertisement
Back