The SoFla media really loves us...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
Fat Manny and Susan Miller Degnan enjoying the tailgate with CanesUnited...

1697493607692.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
susan sent 2 kids to UM Med. not sure why people think she hates UM lol.

****, even board villain Barry Jackson went to UM
Susan’s fairly friendly in pressers. She just asks different questions from a female perspective. Jackson, on the other hand, tries to be controversial and winds up sounding like a ****.

Susan’s fairly friendly in pressers. She just asks different questions from a female perspective. Jackson, on the other hand, tries to be controversial and winds up sounding like a ****.
I dont mind Jackson. hes just saying what were thinking and hes old now and been in the game a long time. hes over coach bull**** lol (this is not just this team but all the teams here).

I'll say it all day long - Im a big fan of Susan Miller Degnan. She asks questions that give coaches the opportunity to come off as human. Sadly, the last few guys simply weren't.

Its why I wanted Mike Leach here so bad. The combination of SMD questions and Mike Leach answers would have been worth a decade of 7-5 teams.

Advertisement
susan sent 2 kids to UM Med. not sure why people think she hates UM lol.

****, even board villain Barry Jackson went to UM

As did LeBastard.

Paying for and/or earning UM diplomas does not guarantee love.

Barry Jacksoff and Dan LeBastard have serious issues. Susan Miller Degnan just isn't that bright.

I'll say it all day long - Im a big fan of Susan Miller Degnan. She asks questions that give coaches the opportunity to come off as human. Sadly, the last few guys simply weren't.

Its why I wanted Mike Leach here so bad. The combination of SMD questions and Mike Leach answers would have been worth a decade of 7-5 teams.
I really never thought of that. His Mike Leach answers to her retarded questions would have been truly legendary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back