THE SMOKE

*** everyone elses entrance show our **** and *** an entrace all i wish for is fsu exiting the stadium with there heads down

Advertisement
We've got a bunch of clowns operating the smoke this year. They shoot the smoke straight up in the air instead of down on the ground for the players to run through. Whoever is in charge of the smoke needs to get their **** together. And don't get me started on those stupid fire pillars.

Fire the smoke operators

Advertisement
Advertisement
We've got a bunch of clowns operating the smoke this year. They shoot the smoke straight up in the air instead of down on the ground for the players to run through. Whoever is in charge of the smoke needs to get their **** together. And don't get me started on those stupid fire pillars.

Preach!!!....Bring back the Helmet!!! We can't keep a tradition going to save our lives.

ours is still far superior to that sh*t that was Clemson's entrance, regardless of how many recruits like it

I think they will especially for the prime time night game. Miami invented the smoke entrance. I bet they have some legit panos of the new stadium as well.

I dont think they are constrained on time like the earlier games. We are the last show!!!

Advertisement
Well Herbie & Fowler are calling the game so they'll probably be too busy talking to show the team entrance. And if you're talking about moving the band to the upper deck, I assume you're talking about the FSU band & their stupid moaning chant. Enough to give you a headache.

**** clemsons entrance, **** herbie, **** fowler, & **** florida state...I just yelled in my grandma's face because she was wearing a garnet sweater. I'll ****** end her this week boy.

I definitely agree our entrance has been weak this year. I don't understand why that is either. Also, I hate the tunnel we come out of. Looks stupid that we come out of the visitors side of the stadium and run across the field. In my opinion, the visiting team should always come out first for games. Let them hear the boo birds loud and clear.

Advertisement
That is a stupid entrance, made cool by the media. As a player, who wants to get in a bus, drive around the corn, come out and run down a hill?? Even the announcers said some players love it and some players hate it. Im sure the first time is cool, after that its just stupid!! Plenty of other better **** for recruits to like!

Advertisement
Back