The sky isn't falling

Advertisement
We had no business losing at all. When a coach refuses to change something that isn't working, it's worrisome. When the coach is 16 years into his career....

The only discernible difference between this year and last year is the defense. If we don't have a much improved defense we're likely looking at a team with wins over FAMU, FAU & App St.
Each power 5 program we
ve played has out played us for the most part...yes even GT, no defensive TD's and we probably lose that game.

Advertisement
The sky fell years ago.

Time to learn to live with it.

Maybe pick up a new hobby during football season.

The sky? What's that?

We've been in the basement for the last decade. We don't even know what the sky looks like anymore.

We hired a guy to at least get us to ground level, but, 6 games in, we're still hearing that loud ***, cranky radiator in the corner. You know the one that sounds like "It's not going to happen overnight". Sometimes it makes a noise like "We just don't have the talent yet."

I hate that old thing.

Advertisement
The sky already fell if youve been paying attention. The remaining 3-4 losses on our schedule will just give the rest of you an opportunity to figure out which different players you will blame.

Our offense looks worse than it ever did in the past 8 years let that sink in... and we don't lack talent outside of the offensive line

Is the sky falling?

(in my best Bill Clinton voice)

That depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.

Advertisement
Maybe not yet, but watch your head if you're over 6' foot tall.

If we see the same inept performances over the next two games the sky collapsed. The offense doesn't have to score 50 points a game. I'd like to see fewer 3-and-outs. The offense getting the ball into the hands of playmakers. Fewer runs up the gut, or RPOs, to Mark Walton.

Last edited:
I agree bc the way i saw things yesterday was a young hard working defense that doesn't give up and an effort to come back all around even though the offense played like ****. Our defense is great and the refs missing a dropped ball in the end zone counting as a TD doesn't help us at all. If it was 20-3 going into half for any of the previous years we'd lose 60-17. It was a great effort by a young defense but the offense needs to step it up

Our offense looks worse than it ever did in the past 8 years let that sink in... and we don't lack talent outside of the offensive line

1st off, the team lost therefore everyone on the "team" (i.e., coaches, players, equiptment, coordinators, water girl etc) all lost. Everyone could have done a better job. I am no where near calling richt a Corch but not going to lie, I was disappointed in the playing calling at a couple of key moments.

We were moving the ball well against others at times and then its like we tak foot off pedal and hit the **** breaks. Not 100% sold either way at this point but have enough confidence in Richt to believe he can get it fixed. this might be his first year in Miami but this aint his first Rodeo. Regardless of what he may not have won at UGA, he has won and bigger than any other accomplishment that UM has had during that same time. I want to see how we finish

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back