The Sky is Falling

More fans who don't wanna talk football, don't wanna have legit discussions, are too soft to hear negative opinions or honest assessments.

Most of you just wanna say "yay rah rah go team!" with a stupid smile plastered on your ugly face and a Walmart jersey with Hurricanes spelled wrong clung to your fat body. In your eyes saying anything negative means you're not a fan. Gotta be positive! Weeeee!

Kill yourself.

Advertisement
This straw man stuff between the fans is eerily similar to the last 14 years. Criticize a coach, and suddenly it morphs into "you assh0les want to gouge Rick's eyes out and flagellate his naked corpse in the middle of Times Square and then fire him after 1 loss" when, in fact, no reasonable person has made that claim.

If you didn't see some glaring problems the last couple weeks with the offense (and even for a half against FAU), then you either don't want to see it or are incapable of seeing it.

I did see it but I expected it as we played better teams.Our line has looked suspect to me from the start and I was sure it was going to get exposed pretty soon.The worst may not be over either.VT game scares me.I think that line play is tying Richts hands on play calling and Kaaya is taking a beating.I agree Kaaya and Richt could do better but to me it is only a small part of the problem.Kaaya can't move well and our line can't protect him or be dominate in the run game.I think some people had expectations that were too high and really expected us to be a playoff team this year.We are a 8-3 team IMO.We desperately need either a mobile QB or some OL studs to get us over the hump.

This straw man stuff between the fans is eerily similar to the last 14 years. Criticize a coach, and suddenly it morphs into "you assh0les want to gouge Rick's eyes out and flagellate his naked corpse in the middle of Times Square and then fire him after 1 loss" when, in fact, no reasonable person has made that claim.

If you didn't see some glaring problems the last couple weeks with the offense (and even for a half against FAU), then you either don't want to see it or are incapable of seeing it.

I did see it but I expected it as we played better teams.Our line has looked suspect to me from the start and I was sure it was going to get exposed pretty soon.The worst may not be over either.VT game scares me.I think that line play is tying Richts hands on play calling and Kaaya is taking a beating.I agree Kaaya and Richt could do better but to me it is only a small part of the problem.Kaaya can't move well and our line can't protect him or be dominate in the run game.I think some people had expectations that were too high and really expected us to be a playoff team this year.We are a 8-3 team IMO.We desperately need either a mobile QB or some OL studs to get us over the hump.

Richt is failing to adjust to the strengths and weaknesses of his personnel. He had success with the uptempo pass sh*t in the first half. Why not stick with it?

As a result, we lost to an F$U team we should've beat and I had to change my signature on this board.

Advertisement
Same thread when Radio and Folden crspped their pants their first game against anything better than FAMU...

CMR so far is exactly like the Muschumps Byatch he was at UGA

Maybe we should fire Richt after one loss.Who could we get to replace him with...hmm.

Maybe Tom Herman-The best coach available possibly.Oh,he had the #6 team in the country and lost to NAVY yesterday.

Maybe bring Butch back-Didn't he go 1-5 vs FSU? Never won a championship either.Maybe not.

We should just fire Richt since he can't do as well as say Nick Saban.Saban went 7-6 his first year at Bama and had to vacate 5 of those wins. 2-6.He should be taken to the town square and stoned to death.

We could just calm down,take a deep breath,and try to show a little patience.Richt was huge in getting the indoor practice facility,Paradise Camp,getting top recruits to at least consider us after we have been a laughing stock for 10 years-let that sink in,10 years.Anyone who thought we would be in the playoffs this year after getting beat 58-0 last year is delusional.It's crazy how fast some of you turned on Richt.This won't happen over night.Here is the number for the suicide hotline if it gets too tough for some of you ladies.

Lifeline

View attachment 39509
The most logical post anyone has ever had. Well done op

Maybe we should fire Richt after one loss.Who could we get to replace him with...hmm.

Maybe Tom Herman-The best coach available possibly.Oh,he had the #6 team in the country and lost to NAVY yesterday.

Maybe bring Butch back-Didn't he go 1-5 vs FSU? Never won a championship either.Maybe not.

We should just fire Richt since he can't do as well as say Nick Saban.Saban went 7-6 his first year at Bama and had to vacate 5 of those wins. 2-6.He should be taken to the town square and stoned to death.

We could just calm down,take a deep breath,and try to show a little patience.Richt was huge in getting the indoor practice facility,Paradise Camp,getting top recruits to at least consider us after we have been a laughing stock for 10 years-let that sink in,10 years.Anyone who thought we would be in the playoffs this year after getting beat 58-0 last year is delusional.It's crazy how fast some of you turned on Richt.This won't happen over night.Here is the number for the suicide hotline if it gets too tough for some of you ladies.

Lifeline

View attachment 39509

At this point most of the people on here wouldn't be happy with Saban as HC.

We can still win the coastal!

Orange slices and participation trophies for all!

The chinstrap wiggers of Canes Fam are right!
It's not a participation award. We've never won't it much less been in the game that decides it

If you were expecting a national championship then you're an idiot. We're on pace to exceed expectations this season

Most people on here had us losing 3+ games. We have a legitimate shot at 10-2 and if we get some luck can even pull 11 win season out in the regular season (if not in bowl game)

Advertisement
I would have gladly taken Butch Davis over Richt as our HC. Butch faced FSU teams much, much, much better than what Jimbo had out there last night.
So you're cool with 1-5 as long as you lose to better teams right? Cool good to know.

Golden lost to Better teams too. I guess that means you'd rather have golden than richt

Advertisement
Back