The Sky is Falling

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Maybe we should fire Richt after one loss.Who could we get to replace him with...hmm.

Maybe Tom Herman-The best coach available possibly.Oh,he had the #6 team in the country and lost to NAVY yesterday.

Maybe bring Butch back-Didn't he go 1-5 vs FSU? Never won a championship either.Maybe not.

We should just fire Richt since he can't do as well as say Nick Saban.Saban went 7-6 his first year at Bama and had to vacate 5 of those wins. 2-6.He should be taken to the town square and stoned to death.

We could just calm down,take a deep breath,and try to show a little patience.Richt was huge in getting the indoor practice facility,Paradise Camp,getting top recruits to at least consider us after we have been a laughing stock for 10 years-let that sink in,10 years.Anyone who thought we would be in the playoffs this year after getting beat 58-0 last year is delusional.It's crazy how fast some of you turned on Richt.This won't happen over night.Here is the number for the suicide hotline if it gets too tough for some of you ladies.

Lifeline

View attachment 39509

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
OP has a closet full of Michael Sam jerseys

and a used pair of his briefs.

I have a box full of your panties and the rags that I used to wipe the huge pile of spooge that I deposited on your face as you begged for more.Aren't you late for work at glory hole #2 and #3 ? Trolls,but you give good head.

So you get gumjobs from men? At least Blake James uses trannies.

I have a box full of your panties and the rags that I used to wipe the huge pile of spooge that I deposited on your face as you begged for more.Aren't you late for work at glory hole #2 and #3 ? Trolls,but you give good head.

Never said from men,just from you Peaches.Dress wearing,*** guzzling,sniveling cuck sucker.

Never said from men,just from you Peaches.Dress wearing,*** guzzling,sniveling cuck sucker.

Why don't you use the space bar more frequently?

DoesCack1986 never leaves a client unsatisfied.

Advertisement
I don't want Richt fired & I don't think the season is over, but there's no question we need an Offensive coordinator...

He can't call plays in this era, he's running sh*t from back when he was OC at Free shoes & it's not working.

We need an elite playcaller that knows how to put our best players in position to utilize their talent & we need to just straight up pay for some OL's.

Still following me all over this board like a jilted female.Maybe we can make this work Peaches.You are only one hole short of being a woman,but, I am willing to overlook it.

Advertisement
After reading this board for about 15 minutes, is there anything we think we're not the worst in the nation at?

I would have gladly taken Butch Davis over Richt as our HC. Butch faced FSU teams much, much, much better than what Jimbo had out there last night.

Advertisement

Still following me all over this board like a jilted female.Maybe we can make this work Peaches.You are only one hole short of being a woman,but, I am willing to overlook it.

All over the board? This is the only thread where I noticed your atrocious porsting skills.

In your head, when you're blowing/***ing all these dudes, do you fantasize about making retarded porsts?

You chase me around like a retarded Chihuahua chasing it's tail.

After reading this board for about 15 minutes, is there anything we think we're not the worst in the nation at?

Exactly.Bunch of females here panicking because we are still a work in progress.

This straw man stuff between the fans is eerily similar to the last 14 years. Criticize a coach, and suddenly it morphs into "you assh0les want to gouge Rick's eyes out and flagellate his naked corpse in the middle of Times Square and then fire him after 1 loss" when, in fact, no reasonable person has made that claim.

If you didn't see some glaring problems the last couple weeks with the offense (and even for a half against FAU), then you either don't want to see it or are incapable of seeing it.

Advertisement
Back