The season starting just reminds me

weownfsu

Move to FCS
How much it sucks to have Golden as the head coach and Blake James as the AD. All these other schools at least have some hope. College football used to be my favorite time of the year. Now it's a complete waste.

Advertisement
How much it sucks to have Golden as the head coach and Blake James as the AD. All these other schools at least have some hope. College football used to be my favorite time of the year. Now it's a complete waste.

Watching schools like TCU and BAYLOR ranked in the top 5 and hanging 50-burgers on people ****es me off. We're a ******* after-thought.

Agreed. I used to live for college football. The last couple years has been just miserable. But let's remember that this year is different. Rooting for losses has brought back that spark.

Do not despair. Happiness is out for delivery.

Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not as big of a waste as creating the one billionth thread about the same pointless bs

We are an after thought at this point. No relevance what so ever. We can't even start a season ranked. Tired of the mediocrity.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Yeah we know you only care about whether your master Golden has a job. We know it dowsn't matter to you at all that UM sucks ****.

Advertisement
Totally agree, it's ****ed up that I'm a hurricanes fan and I'm worried about how bad the season is going to be. I should be worried about the playoffs, not whether or not we'll be below 500.

Advertisement
It's really a sad indictment on the Gorlden era.

Even when Radio was here there always seemed to be a little bit of hope. That small ray of light has been completely extinguished.

There is nothing worse in life that to be apathetic about college football season. I'm gonna go wrist my slits.

Fvck you Al Gorlden.
Fvck you Fake James.
Fvck you Mark Dorito.
Fvk you Shalalalalala.

Fvck this schit.

Hate watching football anymore. Used to love this time of year but it truly sucks now. Have no pro team that I follow much anymore because the Deadskins are a disaster, too. Seeing how Jimmy Graham does in Seattle is probably the only thing I'll pay much attention to this year. If we had a REAL coaching staff, I'd love to see what Kaaya is going to do this season, but he is totally wasted here with these PSU azzholes.

Advertisement
Back