The Season ‘01 Canes

Advertisement
Great team, great run. A truly glorious time.

But it's time to stop looking back and start looking forward. It's not even the same game anymore and this program we needs to find ways to compete and thrive in today's college football.

Advertisement
Such a bare-bones program back then. Our official team meeting room was a bunch of fold-up chairs and tables. Weight room was half the size of today's. No IPF, player's lounge, TVs, Nintendo, dining hall, encased jewelry, nutrionists, medical center, new locker room. It was all about hard work.

Advertisement
Everything Ed Reed says is a epic quote. Some times I think he has best presidential speech writer in history on salary. Now that Ed is back, this film should be mandatory viewing every week for all players.

So depressing. How TF did we get here? Smh
shalalacheck.jpg

Seen this on YouTube for yall that love to remember the good times and the young young heads that don’t know about these times. It’s covering the 01 squad during fsu week.

Anybody questioning what good it is to have Ed Reed back in Miami, needs to watch this and listen to everything he says. If that doesn't answer your questions, then clearly you are an idiot and beyond help!

Advertisement
Anybody questioning what good it is to have Ed Reed back in Miami, needs to watch this and listen to everything he says. If that doesn't answer your questions, then clearly you are an idiot and beyond help!

You understand that Eds just an advisor, right? He can give advice. His success here will be dependent on Manny taking that advice.

You understand that Eds just an advisor, right? He can give advice. His success here will be dependent on Manny taking that advice.

Yes, I am well aware. I feel quite confident that Manny is smart enough to listen to a man that has been one of the best, if not THE best, at every level he has been, including the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back