The Schedule

NVA CANE

All-American
Does Golden have no shame or pride. Is he really complaining about the schedule when we play in the coastal division in the ACC? Aside from FSU did we actually play any teams worth a ****? We played FAMU, Arkansas St, Duke, Nebraska, GT, VT Ciny, Pitt, UVA, UNC, UL. What team on that schedule can you consider to be really good? Get this excuse making ****** out of my ******* face.

Rose: And this is coming from reports online, you can check it out. I hope I’m not just hitting you with it now.

Golden: Well, ya you kind of are. That’s absolutely not true at all. No, you’re hitting me with it, no question about it. I think James is doing a really good job, and as I said to you before, to go into our schedule this year with a rookie QB, a true freshman QB, it took an enormous effort on the part of James. We asked brad to do a lot. Whatever the defense had we were getting. They saw a freshman QB over there and wanted him off his spot. Came after him. James did a really good job with Brad and gave an enormous effort to get him to the level to play

Advertisement
No team on the schedule is really good, even FSU isn't really good. There are a few in the good category: FSU, GT, UL and UN. All at different levels of good.

Yeap, that UVA and Pitt were monsters that tore up everyone. UVA is like really smart and that makes them tough to beat. But Pitt, well they were a beast, with Hugh Green and Tony Dorsett, not to mention that Marino kid at QB. I mean those guys will be playing on Sunday one day.

This is why he belongs back in the MAC at a place with no expectations.

17 of the top 25 teams had a harder or equal rated schedule. Im imagining Golden trying to coach in the SEC and using the schedule as an excuse and I'm giggling like a *****.

This guy is an amateur.

Advertisement
GaTech is top 25, and Louisville was first game for Kaaya. Other than FSU we shouldn't have lost to anyone and I'll still say we should have be GaTech. They are a better squad than people give them credit for. But 10-2 should be about as bad as it should have got with 9-3 something MAYBE I could see but still unacceptable.

Advertisement
Back