The scary part is diaz is a terrible recruiter also

Go fvck yourself! Manure has been in charge of line backers for 5 years, not 2 @$$hole! This is his defense and his hand picked players, what does he need genius, another 5 ******* years? Smh

Nick I get you are really passionate but you really need to learn to talk to people brother. If someone is respectfully giving an opinion, you shouldn't respond this way. You're just gonna end up catching a ban.

Jmo.

Advertisement
Going 6-7 last year and we still have a top 15 class , and snagging some of the top transfer portal players , actually manny is a great recruiter , he is a politician that’s his specialty but developing the talent might be his down fall, we will find out and 2-3 years
2 or 3 years?! Get the **** out of my face with that bull$hit! Manny has been here 5 ******* years and his defense and his hand picked players just set the record for the worst defensive performance in the HISTORY of the university of Miami football! Let that sink in, he has one year to fix this or it’s bye, bye! He posts another 6-7 like year one in year 3 and it’s back to espn to edit videos. Because he ain’t ever getting another power 5 DC job due to the fact he currently and will most likely forever own the 2 worst defensive performances in the history of Miami and Texas football. 🤢🤮

The title says Manny’s a terrible recruiter but the OP says he’s like his father.

Please fix one or the other. We’re gonna have a lot of Manny hate here and we need to be able to follow along and participate with ease in all the areas that he sucks. Oh... and don’t forget -

View attachment 137777
I'm on the fence about Diaz - I see the positive things he's done and want him to succeed because I don't want to go through another failed coaching search etc. I also see the negative things around his defensive scheme, player motivation and somewhat questionable recruiting.

That said, if you're making me pick a side I'm all in on Diaz. I can't be seen in the same light as a lot of these mopes. So many of them are dumb af. It's painful to read.

Advertisement
Nick I get you are really passionate but you really need to learn to talk to people brother. If someone is respectfully giving an opinion, you shouldn't respond this way. You're just gonna end up catching a ban.

Jmo.
Maybe so, but I’m over it and I can’t stomach anymore enablers on here trying to tell us everything is hunky dory and 8-2 bro and improvements bro and manny got us on the right direction bro and look what he did with the offense bro and so on and so on! Anyone who played football at the college or even highschool level sees that this team is no different from the team that went 6-7 last year other then King saved us from minimun 3 more
Losses this year. And fancy that, with out those three miracle saves this team is 5-5 which is exactly the record for the head coach Diaz is. Don’t believe me, then get back to me next year this time when we’re sitting at 5-7 or 6-6 making the same dang selfish undisciplined plays/penalties of and unprepared team with a head coach that doesn’t know how to hold anyone accountable because he never played the game he’s pretending to coach! Smh

Maybe so, but I’m over it and I can’t stomach anymore enablers on here trying to tell us everything is hunky dory and 8-2 bro and improvements bro and manny got us on the right direction bro and look what he did with the offense bro and so on and so on! Anyone who played football at the college or even highschool level sees that this team is no different from the team that went 6-7 last year other then King saved us from minimun 3 more
Losses this year. And fancy that, with out those three miracle saves this team is 5-5 which is exactly the record for the head coach Diaz is. Don’t believe me, then get back to me next year this time when we’re sitting at 5-7 or 6-6 making the same dang selfish undisciplined plays/penalties of and unprepared team with a head coach that doesn’t know how to hold anyone accountable because he never played the game he’s pretending to coach! Smh
That’s all fine and good. But you don’t get anywhere Doing it the way you do.

I like you I I know you understand what I mean.

2 or 3 years?! Get the **** out of my face with that bull$hit! Manny has been here 5 ******* years and his defense and his hand picked players just set the record for the worst defensive performance in the HISTORY of the university of Miami football! Let that sink in, he has one year to fix this or it’s bye, bye! He posts another 6-7 like year one in year 3 and it’s back to espn to edit videos. Because he ain’t ever getting another power 5 DC job due to the fact he currently and will most likely forever own the 2 worst defensive performances in the history of Miami and Texas football. 🤢🤮
I don’t know why you wrote that paragraph, I’m saying knowing the AD we have , manny won’t be gone until 2-3 years from now.

Advertisement
I don’t know why you wrote that paragraph, I’m saying knowing the AD we have , manny won’t be gone until 2-3 years from now.
Even though our AD is an idiot I agree, he won’t be able to handle the heat if Manny puts out another 6-7 in year three like he did in year one. It’s will be at toxic levels not seen since 2015 Golden. It’ll he bombs over Baghdad with banners flying, tickets sales in the dump and a full revolt in the BOT that dang near happened at the end of year one. Diaz has next year or he’s done, and we all can see the coach he is, so odds of showing improvement in preparing a disciplined team are little to none. And since flake James hired him after a 4 hour coaching search I believe he’ll be shown the door too or at the very least won’t be part of the coaching search or decision making.

Go check out recruiting board. He’s been criticized often on that board. I’ve been a big critic of his since he was a DC here - he’s never been known as a good recruiter

yeah, this is a reach ... he got two hot coordinators to come here, the second looks as if he's going to stick ... he convinced roche and king, two top of the market portal players ... he's only been the head man for two years ... linebacker needs help, but we're improving their, just as not fast enough, same can be said for db ... i think he has to address the defense just as he did the offense, which will be tougher since that is suppose to be his wheelhouse
Is Manny actually capable of interviewing a good DC, when the candidate may have more knowledge about defense then Manolo :

Advertisement
Back