The Sad Truth

@Andrew or any other mod, can we please pin this thread?

I've been reading this site a lot lately and this is a hall of fame worthy OP. There is such maturity, passion, and insight in the OP.

Everyone on the site should get a chance to read this gem.
Temporarily added here unless it gets pulled:

Advertisement
This might win TrumpyCanes “***** of the day” medal

@RVACane
1602611338975.gif

Edit: Late edit for same day name change by OP...

CCF7D02C-18F5-4D55-89CE-56FA39C399E0.gif

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Last edited:
The University of Miami needs to do one of two things. Either drop down to a lower division in football, where games are never televised or drop football entirely.

Those two options are the ONLY ones that will silence the constant *****ing and moaning that is the CIS fan base.
Troll attack.

Now if you would have suggesed Miami moves to the Sun Belt or American Athletic conferences. Then I would have given your opinion a lesser degree of merit. huh? But no, you just had to come across as a troll.

Advertisement
The University of Miami needs to do one of two things. Either drop down to a lower division in football, where games are never televised or drop football entirely.

Those two options are the ONLY ones that will silence the constant *****ing and moaning that is the CIS fan base.
Have you looked in the mirror today?

Yes. I endorse this message.

Jesus. I'm not high on this staff as I posted prior to the game but this is just a Skip Bayless level take of bad

Advertisement

what about fully supporting the football program
and building back up to championship level

Advertisement

You're a ******* snowflake *****. Get lost!

Go Canes!

Ha Ha Ha! Just as I thought. You farking MORONS actually fell for this post. This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. All you do is criticize and denigrate not only the team but anything else that your reading comprehension is not capable of understanding. You call people puzzies when, in reality, you demonstrate every day that you're nothing but tough talking. low IQ, *** wipes.

Mods....please do ME and all the ******** on this board a favor. Remove my credentials. This is ONE ***ing dumb website. Now go ahead ********......slam away cause I don't give a ****.

Advertisement
Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN
....CANESINSIGHT...NEED TO CHECK THE ID’s at the door...THESE SOME SCARY @ss comments.... Homeboy talking about shutting the program down , crazy talk , question the trolls/puppy comments....!

This thread is like when you run across an old friend who's now completely bat**** crazy and you just wonder what happened.

Advertisement
Back