The SAD truth is...

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
Recent bowl predictions have us playing against NAVY, in the MILITARY BOWL o_O.

What scares me, is the fact that any team that is slightly above-average at blocking on offense can beat this team... Same goes for any defense that has 2 DL'men that's able to get off a block of a 88 year old man with Alzheimers; seeing that we have the worst OL in college football.

You can pile up style points win with talent, if you have a creative genius at the helm @ OC; however, games are won in the trenches!!

In case you missed it...I see no muscle definition in any of our OL'men. ...Jokers are fat & out of shape! We need a coach that will go back to practicing this team in the hottest part of the day, and an OL coach that's above 4'5 inches tall, and can actually teach our OL how to hold legally, keep their feet, and stop ending up on the ground, and/or with their backs turned to the defense, because they've been beaten off the LOS...

I've seen some improvement with our Pass Rush -- WHEN we have the courage to let those guys rip!

However, coaching scared on defense, and a poor OL is the problem with this team!

Advertisement
Is there anyway to accept another bowl ban and let it count as credit for any future sanctions we might receive?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw another prediction that had us playing Central Michigan.

The saddest thing is that a Directional Michigan and a service academy both scare the daylights out of me.

THE WORST PART IS THAT EVERY ONE OF US SAW THIS COMING (except for Brock and DK....them dudes were asleep at the wheel).

It'll be a great audition for D'Nofrio for his next gig coaching the Under 12 girls team at the special olympics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back