The rumors of LSU not playing defense have been exaggerated

MIATL

Senior
@Cribby i told you LSU could play defense when they wanted to.

Those dudes were just going through the motions during the season because they knew what they had on O.

They're locked in, now. And Aranda is still at the top of the DC list in college.

Advertisement
@Cribby i told you LSU could play defense when they wanted to.

Those dudes were just going through the motions during the season because they knew what they had on O.

They're locked in, now. And Aranda is still at the top of the DC list in college.

They’re also getting better every week. Pretty sure they were young in a few spots.

No way we have comparable talent to LSU...there dbs long and speedy. When we get dbs they look long but they aren't as rangy like them guys. LSU is the real deal and they recruit like it. Saban left his secrets there and they know how to play the game. They winning the whole thing man

Advertisement
And this is with their best RB essentially sitting out. LSU’s scoring drives are taking about 1:30 - 2:00 minutes. If these f8ckers were full strength and really wearing out the OU defense, this thing could get really ugly.

Advertisement
Fuqin sucks watching this. We are so far from this....fast dominant lines speed everywhere. Long lean and fuqin mean....high NFL draft picks all over LsU roster. Blind scouts can see that they are sec loaded.

No way we have comparable talent to LSU...there dbs long and speedy. When we get dbs they look long but they aren't as rangy like them guys. LSU is the real deal and they recruit like it. Saban left his secrets there and they know how to play the game. They winning the whole thing man
I still want Corey Raymond to come replace Blake.

Advertisement
These guys don’t really know football. They just say whatever sounds good. I don’t respect any Cane opinion on another team. It’s never an honest one.

Fuqin sucks watching this. We are so far from this....fast dominant lines speed everywhere. Long lean and fuqin mean....high NFL draft picks all over LsU roster. Blind scouts can see that they are sec loaded.
The difference between Shaq & White last year was miles and miles.

Advertisement
In every canes fans heart on here...honestly with a straight face orange and green glasses off. Do u ever think we will look like that again?
I say no....I want to say yea but I can't. I think it's over too much money involved. We need a good ole boy networked HC and a miracle.

Advertisement
Back