The Rock talks about Ed Orgeron (Crazy) at UM....

deerob305

Junior
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson discusses his former coach at UM Ed Orgeron:

I had a coach, his name was Ed Orgeron, and he was our defensive line coach at the University of Miami. He’s a phenomenal coach and crazy as all ****. His sentiment to something like [Deflategate] is how we feel as defensive players. ...

We were raised in an environment at the University of Miami where Ed would say, “We don’t give a f--k.” You go after the quarterback the exact same way. You pin your ears back and get after it. And if the quarterback is able to get the ball off, then it’s your fault.

Advertisement
I'm so cynical at this point that I seriously believe our coaches would think that's absurd. Instead...

-No cussing
-No "pinning your ears back" (whatever that means)
-And no "getting after it" (whatever "it" is)

But fault? Hmm, let's just keep that in our back pocket in case we need it...

Advertisement
Ed Orgeron is a great coach with a proven philosophy. We have one of the rising stars in coaching in Al Golden. It's all good.

Love Eddie but then he'd sober up and say "Nah, eff that. Them cheatin' ba$tards have cut their turnovers by 90% by playing with a squishy ball.".

Advertisement
I get the impression that Golden would think ISIS members just need a hug. Hate those philosophical Tony Robbins types! Golden is a candy asse who sucks all the aggression out of coaches and players. Attila would have shoved a tree trunk up his **** and left him there for all passive types to see their fate.

Advertisement
If we still had our indoor practice facility that they had back then we'd be just as aggressive as they were!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back