The Rise and Fall

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
Miami and (unfortunately) FSU are going to be on the rise for the next 5 years or so. The sweet beauty of the gators demise for 5+ years. Muschump is their coker with no ring. I truely hate the gaytors. FSU is more of the ******* brother.

After watching the games this Saturday. The landscape of college football is shifting again, and we are going to be in the thick of for the next couple of years. There are probably 8 elite coaches out, Shaw, Saban, Urban(******* *******), Golden, Artie, Stoops.

Advertisement
Miami and (unfortunately) FSU are going to be on the rise for the next 5 years or so. The sweet beauty of the gators demise for 5+ years. Muschump is their coker with no ring. I truely hate the gaytors. FSU is more of the ******* brother.

After watching the games this Saturday. The landscape of college football is shifting again, and we are going to be in the thick of for the next couple of years. There are probably 8 elite coaches out, Shaw, Saban, Urban(******* *******), Golden, Artie, Stoops.

Not Stoops, lol. One of the most overrated guys out there. Big Game Bob is who Venables (Clemson DC) learned how to **** when the lights are bright from.

We have to out recruit UF. Think they will have any trouble getting top QB and RB talent? (They have Driskell and Murphy for the next twoo years, no RBs, and no recievers)

Got to lock them out of s FL (which we haven't done yet) and start getting some kids north of Broward.

Stoops is a good coach, but yes his teams have a bad habit of disappearing in big games.

Monster prgram, automatic recruiting base, full of 5th year guys, always a top 5 preseason ranking.

Lots of coaches could win in that situation.

Advertisement
I loathe UF but I wouldnt start digging their grave just yet

Miami, FSU, and UF should never be down for very long

After watching the games this Saturday. The landscape of college football is shifting again, and we are going to be in the thick of for the next couple of years. There are probably 8 elite coaches out, Shaw, Saban, Urban(****ing *******), Golden, Artie, Stoops.

Golden could be an elite coach. He has to change his sportsmanship mentality for that to happen/

Advertisement
Back