The revenge tour is still on

Advertisement
I said the same thing and some CLemson fans are worried I was surprised I would think they would have mega egos right now but some said it will be a good game, I know u mean the OB but Clemsons 58-0 is revenge tour as well

Yeah, how many players were on that team. Quit a few. Dabo did us a favor, but still. We remember

The revenge tour will go well into next year when we play LSU and pay them back for 2005. Sit back and enjoy

Sabo did Miami a favor but now it's time for him to pay for that BS. Also virginal needs to be paid back for what they did to Miami in the last game in the orange bowl. Run up the score?

Advertisement
In my experience thus far, Clemson fans are a pretty solid bunch. They'll talk smack of course, but will generally talk football with you without all the outlandish douchebaggery that infects the rest of the ACC and SEC. I am really looking forward to playing them, and of course, winning the ACC. :neonu:

Yup, Clemson fans are up there with Nebraska fans (at least their road fans as I've never been to a game there) as some of the most genuine and real people I've met.

Thanks Dabo for that blowout, but we want that ACC Championship and the playoff birth. Handle your business and we'll handle ours. Let's get it on.

Braxton remembers #1 as a fan and #2 as a player.

And if Braxton remember, everybody will know about it.

We're still headhunting.

Yup, Clemson fans are up there with Nebraska fans (at least their road fans as I've never been to a game there) as some of the most genuine and real people I've met.

Thanks Dabo for that blowout, but we want that ACC Championship and the playoff birth. Handle your business and we'll handle ours. Let's get it on.

Right! This is business. Nothing personal. Living in Charlotte, I'm around a ton of Clemson fans/alumni and they are universally good people and proud of their team. But not obnoxious in the least. It will be a good game and winner gets their due. And I do tip my cap to Dabo for doing us that solid.

Advertisement
That game vs Virginia to close the OB is one of my most prevalent memories as a canes fan. I was 15 in 2001. I don't even know how to feel about that win last night against ND in that fashion. I don't think I've felt that way since OSU with Bauserman as far as true gratification.

In my experience thus far, Clemson fans are a pretty solid bunch. They'll talk smack of course, but will generally talk football with you without all the outlandish douchebaggery that infects the rest of the ACC and SEC. I am really looking forward to playing them, and of course, winning the ACC. :neonu:
Agree attended pne of last OB games with a good friend and Clemson alum. I had to nuy dinner next night snd he "over enjoyed" South .Beach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I said the same thing and some CLemson fans are worried I was surprised I would think they would have mega egos right now but some said it will be a good game, I know u mean the OB but Clemsons 58-0 is revenge tour as well

Dam straight we own Clemson payback too. They did lay 58 on us to do us a favor. Golden getting fired was just a by-product. We need to cut their hearts and drink their blood like we did ND. The are dirty and buy players just like Bama. Just because their coach acts nice and dances doesn't make him any better than Saban. Let's put 60 on UVA to stir up the hate, plaster Pitt just for the heck of it and then leave Clemson a smoldering pile of ashes in Charlotte. Them and their stupid *** rock.

Advertisement
Back