The refs...

umiamifan1

Those guys were flying around...
I know, I know...it’s trite to complain about the refs at this point. But was I the only one that saw Louisville pulling chippy **** all night that got completely ignored?

Shoving players down after the play is dead, laying on top of our guys for a couple extra ticks, and at least one late hit that got completely ignored...targeting Phillips’ knees, the roughing of Hedley, and my God, will they ever call holding on an opposing OL? At least we got a chop block called this time, but it was obvious. We made some stupid mistakes to be sure, but it felt like the calls were pretty one-sided.

Advertisement
I know, I know...it’s trite to complain about the refs at this point. But was I the only one that saw Louisville pulling chippy **** all night that got completely ignored?

Shoving players down after the play is dead, laying on top of our guys for a couple extra ticks, and at least one late hit that got completely ignored...targeting Phillips’ knees, the roughing of Hedley, and my God, will they ever call holding on an opposing OL? At least we got a chop block called this time, but it was obvious. We made some stupid mistakes to be sure, but it felt like the calls were pretty one-sided.

Yes.

And SHOCKED Rooster's second TD wasn't called back, because they probably could have gotten away with it.

Advertisement

Still holding onto the dream that one day Miami will decide to leave the ACC for the Big 12.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back