THE REFS SCREWED MIAMI!! This SEASON AINT OVER

OP thinks the refs cost us the game but that we'll still win the ACC with games that involve the same ACC refs???

Advertisement
Miami screwed Miami. This was worse than anything I ever saw Randy Shannon do. The entire game we looked like we were trying to keep it close. It felt like the team was on the take. Dead eyes all around.
I’ve never seen anything like it. The refs impacted the game but we lost it ultimately because we ran a Bro-style offense, have questionable cb play which I got admonished for saying earlier in the week, and unfortunately, our CoRch is somewhat of a protruding forehead cretin.

How the **** does he hand the ball off at the end rather than take a knee

Advertisement

I’ve never seen anything like it. The refs impacted the game but we lost it ultimately because we ran a Bro-style offense, have questionable cb play which I got admonished for saying earlier in the week, and unfortunately, our CoRch is somewhat of a protruding forehead cretin.

How the **** does he hand the ball off at the end rather than take a knee
I was starting to think he was going to prove me wrong. I had even started eating some crow. **** it, now I'm back to Mopeville, and I have more neighbors than I thought possible after a solid 4-0 start.

No matter what stupid **** Miami did, the refs still ****ed us! It doesn’t matter! It was obvious buddy was down for a whole second before the ball was ripped out smh! If I’m Miami I’m launching an assault on the ACC, the refs, the replay guys at the stadium, and ACC HQ! I’m going to war for this ****!!

I was starting to think he was going to prove me wrong. I had even started eating some crow. **** it, now I'm back to Mopeville, and I have more neighbors than I thought possible after a solid 4-0 start.
I’m just stunned still at what we saw.

No matter what stupid **** Miami did, the refs still ****ed us! It doesn’t matter! It was obvious buddy was down for a whole second before the ball was ripped out smh! If I’m Miami I’m launching an assault on the ACC, the refs, the replay guys at the stadium, and ACC HQ! I’m going to war for this ****!!
Have fun
You think Tobacco Road gives a ***?
They are laughing their asses off right now at the stupidity of Miami

Advertisement
I’m just stunned still at what we saw.
The whole game was one big "WTF is going on out there?" I've never seen anything like it from a "good" team. Shades of UNLV basketball were running through my brain. Vinny in the Fiesta Bowl. Something was just wrong with everything about it. I guess the ending was fitting.

If it makes anyone feel better about the No kneel, we clearly are the same program as the last two decades and this end result was and is inevitable several times this season.

Honest question because obviously there was no explanation live...for those watching on TV, was the roughing the QB that bailed them out on their first TD drive legit?

Advertisement
The refs were horrible. then Ga Tech scored their first td after a bogus late hit call on on 3rd down and then the refs missing a holding call on the 35 yard pass right after.

Advertisement
Honest question because obviously there was no explanation live...for those watching on TV, was the roughing the QB that bailed them out on their first TD drive legit?
No. Dude dove at the QB while the QB still had the ball. Was already mid air and the QB rushed the throw and had a quick release because he was about to get sacked. Player falls forward into the QB's knee and they called roughing

There were several bad ref calls that were blatantly bad. They went both ways but Miami had more bad calls. That shouldn’t have even mattered though. TVD had a horrible game even though Restrepo had a career game. The D gave the offense more than enough opportunities.

Last edited:
I don’t remember ever winning in special uniforms ever since before the Randy Shannon days. Any special unis are bad bad.

The Canes overcame every obstacle. Poor officiating, rainy weather, bad game by TVD.

Almost.

They couldn’t overcome HC Mario Cristobal’s abysmal corching.

Advertisement
Back