THE REFS SCREWED MIAMI!! This SEASON AINT OVER

Advertisement
Mario calls a conservative game , van dyke is complete dog **** . Just like the last play they scored on
Wny didnt we pressure him

BULL****! Mario made the stupidest call of all-time by not taking a knee. The $8 million dollar idiot

Advertisement
Mario cristobal has no reason to be a head coach guy has no idea how to manage a game
He can build a team, but he can't coach them up on game day. If this is what he considers "Miami football", I want no part of it. All game long, play after predictable play. I am ****ED. I was turning the corner and starting to think maybe Mario could get the job done. Now, I think he's involved with the mafia or some crap.

We overcame the ref's, and then ****ed ourselves by leaving it up to the refs... then gave up the go-ahead TD.

We had no business winning this game...

and then beyond all odds... we had no business losing this game....

but here we are.

GT is awfully bad team. The game shouldn't have even been close no mter how bad the officiating was.
And ZERO % chance we beat NC, FSU, Clemson, or Louisville.. that's a 5 loss season at best

This makes no sense. The refs have too much power. They've taken how many TDs off the scoreboard in this game? We lost by 1 possession, not 2-3. This game shouldn't have been close but this ACC crew gave GT gift after gift after gift.

Miami screwed Miami. This was worse than anything I ever saw Randy Shannon do. The entire game we looked like we were trying to keep it close. It felt like the team was on the take. Dead eyes all around.

If someone told me the ACC ref, Mario, and TVD got a big payday from organized crime to throw that game, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. I mean, a perfectly timed and orchestrated disaster. If this were a movie, people would say it's not believable.

Advertisement
This makes no sense. The refs have too much power. They've taken how many TDs off the scoreboard in this game? We lost by 1 possession, not 2-3. This game shouldn't have been close but this ACC crew gave GT gift after gift after gift.
The refs suck. However, if the Canes just take a ******* knee, that's all they had to do. Extremely simple.

Advertisement
They should legit be investigated by congress, FBI.. CIA who ever the ****..

ACC Refs have a legit bias against Miami..

Our DL get held every dam play.. the calls in this game was mind blowing.. I can’t even understand how they can get away with that last call.
Maybe they can investigate the head coach that knew taking a knee ends the game, but didn't do that. Predictable as my wife asking why there are crumbs on the counter. All f'n game. This was not the same team we've seen all year. Nothing remotely similar. If THIS is what we get after a bye week, he'd might as well do the honorable thing and quit. If he were Japanese, he wouldn't see tomorrow.

They should legit be investigated by congress, FBI.. CIA who ever the ****..

ACC Refs have a legit bias against Miami..

Our DL get held every dam play.. the calls in this game was mind blowing.. I can’t even understand how they can get away with that last call.
Shapiro. and basically NCAA which is headquartered in NC getting egg in there face with their investigation. They will never let that down

Advertisement
If someone told me the ACC ref, Mario, and TVD got a big payday from organized crime to throw that game, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. I mean, a perfectly timed and orchestrated disaster. If this were a movie, people would say it's not believable.
Makes me wonder how many losses last year were thrown.

Advertisement
Back