THE REFS SCREWED MIAMI!! This SEASON AINT OVER

Advertisement
They should legit be investigated by congress, FBI.. CIA who ever the ****..

ACC Refs have a legit bias against Miami..

Our DL get held every dam play.. the calls in this game was mind blowing.. I can’t even understand how they can get away with that last call.
Bruh. Wake up. Miami got bent over

Advertisement
Advertisement
But we did not have to be in this position, all we needed to do was run out the clock.

Yall are excusing the refs that screwed us all game long. There's no excuse for not simply kneeling the ball there. But there's also no excuse for how badly officiated the game was. That was an atrocious decision by the officiating team after already ******* us the whole game

The refs were awful all game but you don’t leave it in their hands with 3 INT’s and 2 fumbles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Van Dyke played about as bad of a game as he could possibly play, and the coaching in this game was about as bad as it could have been. I don't think I've ever seen an ending like this before in football, I'm at a loss for words.

And the sad thing is that we had all of those recruits in the stands tonight to watch this, so not only does this ruin our current season, it ruins future seasons also. ****.

GT is awfully bad team. The game shouldn't have even been close no mter how bad the officiating was.
And ZERO % chance we beat NC, FSU, Clemson, or Louisville.. that's a 5 loss season at best

Yall are excusing the refs that screwed us all game long. There's no excuse for not simply kneeling the ball there. But there's also no excuse for how badly officiated the game was. That was an atrocious decision by the officiating team after already ******* us the whole game
yes, they did.

Wasn't a fumble, first we should have kneeled it. Second why the **** is Chaney fighting for more yards when the only thing he needed to do was fall to the ground? That loss is on Mario tho, not the refs or Chaney

Advertisement
Back