The refs did not take the game, our Corch did

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree to disagree - they officiated the game with an agenda tonight.

Yes, Cristobal / Dawson got complacent trying to get Chaney a statistical milestone, but Chaney was down. It's a disgrace that they've called that a fumble and upheld it after indisputable video evidence showed that Chaney was down. How can that possibly happen in 2023?

Advertisement
Let our players down. Dawson or TVD should have just overruled him and kneeled.

I said the same thing, why isn’t TVD just getting the snap and kneeling on the ball. Like that was an elementary decision to make.

I guarantee the defense was not prepared on any level to go back on the field and it showed. What a unmitigated disaster.

UNC is going to bend us over no lube next week.

We gotta have drama. It’s the only way we are significant in College Football.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree - they officiated the game with an agenda tonight.

Yes, Cristobal / Dawson got complacent trying to get Chaney a statistical milestone, but Chaney was down. It's a disgrace that they've called that a fumble and upheld it after indisputable video evidence showed that Chaney was down. How can that possibly happen in 2023?
What milestone?

I refuse to believe they really gave chaney the ball to get a ******* 100 yards.. That doesnt even make sense..

Advertisement
Gt used last timeout after first down
1:18 left

Are these coaches so stupid that they can’t add 40 seconds and 40 seconds…which is 1:20🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

They had an entire Timeout period and no one or the staff or our first round QB can’t figure out simple clock management?

I mean really?

It shows how dumb these guys really are
Coaches blow clock management all the time but this is an entirely different level of radio corching

They are stupid people

Advertisement
Back