The Recruit Notebook needs YOUR help

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok guys. By now, you know I've been writing features on Prospective Recruits called The Recruit Notebook.

Now, with only a few more installments planned, I need YOUR help to choose which prospects will get profiled next.

On the upcoming docket I have Artie Burns, Jamal Carter, Keith Bryant, and Jay-Nard Bostwick. After that, it gets cloudy.

So, leave a comment with which player YOU want to see profiled. I'm focusing on 2013 prospects now, but feel free to add 2014 and beyond. I'll start profiling them over the summer.

Let's hear it guys. I'm listening.

Did you do Olsen? Do you know enough about him. After this year he may be the starter next year with a loaded team.

I'd have to say Alex Figueroa, very excited about him, I'm already on the bandwagon, the same way I was with Gabe Terry last year

Advertisement
Sony. I want to know how he rehabbed his knee, and whether you think he can go Adrian Peterson on So FL next year, or if he'll permanently be a step slower. He used to be all Cane, but with so much attention, I'd also like to know how much of a lock he still is. Duke-level, M Thomas-level, or P Peterson-level?

2013: Gall

2014: McDermott, Darling, Clark, Cook

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
First off Cam, thanks for all the time and work you put into these, they're ****ing awesome.

Carter out of those 4.

Wouldn't mind getting a really in-depth look at Olsen either.

Advertisement
Al Muhammad or Olsen.

Def looking forward to the 2014 recruits for two reasons.

Not sure who is who yet

With all this talk about 2014 being a loaded year I wanna see some of these kids profiled.

Last edited:
Bostwick cause anyone with the name Jay-nard needs to be interviewed as much as possible

Advertisement
Back