The Realist Ish I've Ever Wrote

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], don't worry homie, I got u.

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

If this doesn't scare u of our future, then I don't know what will.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

Advertisement
Invoking Golden's name when 17 of his 33 commits didn't make to year 3. Nate Dortch, Larry Hope and Danny Dillard on his resume. Shameful.

I am sick and tired of fools crying about the sky falling while we are on a 4 game win streak, while all the recruiting services have us with a top 20 class, and while there is a game to win against a top 12 team.

Advertisement
My biggest concern with Richt when he signed was his ability to recruit without the bagmen and big time boosters behind him. You have to claw and scratch a bit more to unearth good prospects that aren't necessarily at your doorstep. I'm hoping this is lesson learned for him and he learns from his mistake.

Well obviously you don't write a lot if that's realist thing you ever wrote....

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

Jellyroll likes to keeps it reals. The realest, gents.

Last edited:
Advertisement

4,110 posts since 2013 is all I need to know! stop posting and start becoming more social!

Weak porst. We are gonna have a halfway ok class, maybe a very good class. Rick may have a trick or two up his sleeve. We are so much better off with Rick than Al golden. We will be fine. Bad porst OP.

4,110 posts since 2013 is all I need to know! stop posting and start becoming more social!

He averages 3 posts a day.

That's literally five minutes worth of time.

Advertisement
IMG_6182.webp

Lol at the Shades Crew. Same guys who probably defended Golden too.

Some of u can't handle truth. If u think Richt has done a great job with the 2017 class, I have a bridge for ya'll to buy. I'm probably the most optimistic fan on this board. I defended the hiring of Golden, and I defended the hiring of Richt. I've rolled with this team w/o wavering since 87...and imma still roll with this team til I die. I ain't never rooted or secretly rooted for another squad...but I'm not a homer either. I call it like I see it. I'm never going to pretend that everything is cool when it's not. Every, and I mean EVERY 1st year coach gets a bump, yet this one hasn't So the bigger question is y? Don't care about record, b/c Saban and Carrolls were worst. McChewin took over a faulty UF program. Jimbo ain't did ish in his career when he took over FSU. These are bigger questions.

Advertisement
We have some real play makers coming in this class. Losing a few players is no big deal. Think of this, if you're a WR. You don't really know who the QB is going to be! Yeah, that's a big deal if you're a WR.

We will get WRs next year, and we are not DYING for them this cycle. Yeah, we'd all LOVE to see a 5 star kid come in, but it's not happening. It's not like we're using our punter as WR in practice. Man, people like to be dramatic.

Advertisement
Back