The quicker

ball915

All-American
you fans start getting a grip that there is no such thing as a SFL lock the better your lives will be. We maybe land 1 out of 5 SFL elite kids and most jaws drop when they go elsewhere. Coaches/Mentors,Uncles just are NOT sending kids our way they used to. Other schools care more than we do, they have better results than we do and pack stadiums unlike us, plus they pay more. Golden has to win and win quick with what we have which is still a very talented team.

Advertisement
These ppl aren't stupid. They know football! They see how bad this staff is. Cane fan or not, no way in **** I'd seen my child to play here and waste 4 years of his career.
But to touch on the topic at hand.. It'll never end cause there are too many cane fans who still feel entitled because of what we USED TO BE.!! There will NEVER be a such thing as a "Lock".. Especially under this staff

Did anyone think Howard had some secret cool phrase that made him connect with kids? No, the dude walked into a kids house, most likely the son of a dolphin fan in south Florida, and showed his undefeated Super Bowl ring, and his Bama title ring, and sold kids on something they could really believe in bc the dude had the incredible resume to back it up.

Hire an elite football coach and this problem immediately goes away.

You have some messed up priorities stating you wouldn't send your kids to play for this staff! This staff cares a lot more about these kids than saban and his staff or 90% of other schools.

You have some messed up priorities stating you wouldn't send your kids to play for this staff! This staff cares a lot more about these kids than saban and his staff or 90% of other schools.

Bringing in elite talent, developing them under your watch, and getting them to the league so they can make millions and support their families is their way of caring about them. Saban and his staff have proven they can do that as well as any coaches in the country.

And that's what likely appeals to these kids more than anything in many cases.

Advertisement
Those days are long past. The recruiting process is night and day from what it was 30 years ago. Kids are far more exposed and known to college recruiters, almost every game can be picked up on TV no matter where you play, and along with growth of the college game you have more third parties and fringe characters floating around.

Bringing in elite talent, developing them under your watch, and getting them to the league so they can make millions and support their families is their way of caring about them. Saban and his staff have proven they can do that as well as any coaches in the country.

I see your point but Saban also runs a sweatshop. Seems like many of his former players have persistent injuries in the league. Julio, Ingram, etc.

Burns was an Alabama commit early. Just win and keep on him. Saban hasn't set the world on fire down here.

Advertisement
Honestly lets just keep it real if these kids were from Lincoln in Tallahassee They'd be a lock for fsu....... or some high school in Gainesville they'd be a lock for uf ............. I don't care who Al has to Pay who kock he has to suck short of selling his soul (and i mean just barely short) get Miami kids to Stay in Miami IF THERE ISN'T A LOCK THERE SHOULD BE.

You smart guys have nothing but excuses I'd Stab my mother if that's what it took to win games and get the recruits its not cheating if you don't get caught............. wow just wow other schools continue to go deep and hard in our brown I'm so sick of being losers why do we always have to lose fml fml

These ppl aren't stupid. They know football! They see how bad this staff is. Cane fan or not, no way in **** I'd seen my child to play here and waste 4 years of his career.
But to touch on the topic at hand.. It'll never end cause there are too many cane fans who still feel entitled because of what we USED TO BE.!! There will NEVER be a such thing as a "Lock".. Especially under this staff

So according to you; Bush, Duke, McCord, Coley, Lewis, Grace, Burns, Yearby, D. Jackson, C. Thomas, Berrios, Moten, and Kayaa, are all wasting there time coming to Miami?!? Stop being so **** emotional, lol! I'm sure you don't have a son that is worthy of getting a UM scholarship, you're to soft!

Advertisement
Honestly lets just keep it real if these kids were from Lincoln in Tallahassee They'd be a lock for fsu....... or some high school in Gainesville they'd be a lock for uf ............. I don't care who Al has to Pay who kock he has to suck short of selling his soul (and i mean just barely short) get Miami kids to Stay in Miami IF THERE ISN'T A LOCK THERE SHOULD BE.

You smart guys have nothing but excuses I'd Stab my mother if that's what it took to win games and get the recruits its not cheating if you don't get caught............. wow just wow other schools continue to go deep and hard in our brown I'm so sick of being losers why do we always have to lose fml fml

:eekeyes:

I hit the "like" button by accident. Meant to hit the "please get immediate mental health attention" button.

What about the ones that don't?

Advertisement
we stayed with the national champs last year for the first half of the game and that was with a less talented less depth miami team, one good quarterback could turn this thing around completely we have progressed in an upward trend each year, this is the most all around talented team we have had since 08 no. 1 class which most turned out to be busts but thats because that staff didnt know how to develop talent or accountability, everyone on the team now looks like there bound to be studs or already are. were just coming out of the lowest point this program has ever been with this so called propaganda scandal which was such a big deal for some reason. we got new jerseys now its only looking up from here

Miami has never locked down SFLA. It's a myth. Other schools have always had at least some success down here.

Win and we will make it much tougher on the other schools. If this year's class is as good as last year's, I will have a hard time complaining (so long as DT is addressed).

Advertisement
Back