The Quarterback mKes the difference....

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
I read all these posts on here...but the crucial player is the quarterback position. So far we r 2-2 but our Freshman Qb has played fantastic. Yesterday he took some licks and kept coming back.

So far 4 games and no interceptions.. yes, some of the throws should have been intercepted but you can say on any Qb. If we win our next 3 games all the haters will go away.

Advertisement
Can we just get some Oline play?
They got bullied all over the field yesterday.
I mean, lunch stolen, stuffed in the locker and duck taped to the urinal.
They where destroyed and they couldn’t do a **** thing about it.
That’s the difference in most games. Those kids better toughen up or they will bring this whole team down with them.

Can we just get some Oline play?
They got bullied all over the field yesterday.
I mean, lunch stolen, stuffed in the locker and duck taped to the urinal.
They where destroyed and they couldn’t do a **** thing about it.
That’s the difference in most games. Those kids better toughen up or they will bring this whole team down with them.
Part of that is calling plays to help them out. Continuing to do the same thing over and over bc it’s your philosophy knowing your weaknesses (which won’t change this year) is idiotic.

If this OL doesn't improve, JW is not gonna make it to Game 5. Kid is taking a battering. Staff should just concentrate all OL recruiting on Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and the upper Midwest.

Advertisement
Enos doesn’t have a natural feel for calling plays. He’s ok when he has time to script plays. Which is why it’s looks better the first drive and out of halftime.

Last edited:
True freshman aren’t going to be strong enough to play against grown men in the trenches. But the scary part is the guys who have been here a few years weren’t in a good SC program either if the reports about Felder are true. We have not looked right strength and speed wise in a LONG time. Even if we are in a competent SC program now it hasn’t been long enough for us to really see the results on the field.

We thought the Oline was terrible during Kayaa tenure....this Oline will be the reason we aren’t 10-2 or 11-1.

Just terrible. Zion Nelson took a step back yesterday and looked like the Florida game all over again.

At this point I would hope that We at least see some other lineman. How much worst can anyone else be?

The Quarterback does make the difference which is why JW is equal a problem in this offense as Enos. Time for him to ride the bench.

Advertisement
Part of that is calling plays to help them out. Continuing to do the same thing over and over bc it’s your philosophy knowing your weaknesses (which won’t change this year) is idiotic.
There was no hart or dignity in the Oline
CM dline wasn’t just beating them they where talking **** as they did it. The guys just hung there head and let it happen again..and again..
They have got to toughen the F up

Advertisement
Back