The prophet has spoken

Michigan plays only 3 teams, OSU, MSU, & Iowa. Weakest schedule out of all the contenders.

LSU returns virtually EVERYBODY, even Les Miles, they got Bama at home this year.

Indiana will give Michigan fits again this year. Laugh if you want but IU is on the brink.

Indiana is a trap game for Michigan. I don't think Michigan is even top 5 talent-wise, (LSU, FSU, Bama, USC, & OSU are the most loaded rosters in CFB). Michigan's schedule is just so easy.

Advertisement
I like Clemson but I think Michigan is the team to beat this year

Clemson loses so many starters . I think they lose 2 maybe 3 regular season games despite having the best QB in college ball.

Clemson had 4 returning starters coming into the 2015 season and still had a great D. Y'all forget that Clemson recruits great. Clemson also has a cupcake schedule. If they beat FSU they'll be in the playoffs. My question for you is where do you see 3 losses on there schedule ?

Even a 10 point fav has about a 20% chance of losing a game.
They could potentially lose to any one of these teams AUB, LOU, NCST, FSU, PITT, SC and on a real bad day to GT or BC.

Michigan only plays 3 teams and that's not until the 8th game of the season. They should be in mid-season form by then! I can see Michigan especially with OSU losing all those players.

LSU? IDK man. Their play calling and QB play has been pedestrian at best the last handful of years. Why would we expect anything different this year?

Their playcalling is fine. qb recruiting, as usual, sucks ***

Well last year against Bama I swear they ran up the middle about 35 times and were getting approx 1.5 yds per carry. They just kept doing it and doing it and it wasn't working...

Michigan only plays 3 teams and that's not until the 8th game of the season. They should be in mid-season form by then! I can see Michigan especially with OSU losing all those players.

LSU? IDK man. Their play calling and QB play has been pedestrian at best the last handful of years. Why would we expect anything different this year?

Their playcalling is fine. qb recruiting, as usual, sucks ***

Well last year against Bama I swear they ran up the middle about 35 times and were getting approx 1.5 yds per carry. They just kept doing it and doing it and it wasn't working...

Yeah, i watched the game. Coach Cam played it close to the vest because he had too. They didnt have the qb to spread bama out so it was going to be a loss either way.

He was trying to setup the playaction game but it was nothing doing.

You cant look at 1 game and say they lack playcalling. Cam has a good body of work.

Odell beckham, landry and mettenberger lit it up. But thats talent unlike anything they have now

Advertisement
Still expect 10 wins. The expectation does not change. Why can't Miami do it when we have more talent then other teams like unc, Michigan state, Wisconsin and others...

Advertisement
Back