The program is fin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Sorry to ruin your day, but the chances of this program ever getting out of last place in the Coastal is a very low order of probability.

Thanks, Shalala

Advertisement
Shalala is gone soon. Hopefully the new president will breathe some life into the athletics department.

Shalala is gone soon. Hopefully the new president will breathe some life into the athletics department.

The new president who will undoubtedly be a clone of the old president is not likely to breathe any sort of life into the AD, unfortunately.

The right coach that understands the culture and using south florida talent will get this football program going again. To much talent in south florida. However, if the admin does not support a culture of winning it won't matter.

Advertisement
Sorry to ruin your day, but the chances of this program ever getting out of last place in the Coastal is a very low order of probability.

Thanks, Shalala

I prefer the Italian spelling: this program is "fine". Unfortunately, it also means FINISHED.

Why? The Board Of Garbage simply doesn't care, give a rat's patootie, or give a ****.

Thanks, Shalala

seriously? I think there is a high order of probability that the team finishes at least second to last place.

Advertisement
OP needs to find a new team if he feels "never" will UM be successful...little over the top there...

Thanks, Shalala

Holy ****....FO REALS? NAW?
What's the next, you're gonna tell me Miami D ******* suck?

Feel free to leave then. Otherwise I don't know what your expecting to happen from the rest of us fans.. we all leave because you don't think we will ever be dominant again?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;xGytDsqkQY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back