The Polls

Oregon is fraudulent every year, loses to Arizona at home and people have them in the top 4. No idea why they get the love they do.

I'm not basing my rankings on what teams have done in previous years thats why. If I did FSU would be #1, and Auburn/Bama at #2/3.
But last year's results don't AND shouldn't have any impact on these rankings. FSU hasn't looked great, but they are one of 2 undefeated teams right now (Marshall doesn't count).

You realize Oregon lost to Arizona THIS year, too, right? If anything, by your logic, Arizona should be in your top 4 and not Oregon.

Edit: This kind of madness is what makes college football college football.

Advertisement
Yeah I am... And I appreciate you saw the flaw in my logic, but kstate in my mind beat auburn in every way other then on the scoreboard, and they should have missed 3 fgs and that dumb receiver gets hit in the head with the ball and goes in and auburn dbs hands.
Regardless, the big 12 is a good conference this year, West Virginia, kstate, Oklahoma and Baylor are very good teams.
I think the pac12 and big 12 are the best conferences this season personally.

You lost me at Pac 12. Which was actually pretty far into the post.

PAC 12 is not the second best. You have UCLA struggling despite starting the season in the top 10, I believe. Oregon is Oregon but they usually lose their first game of the year to Stanford, but they lost to Arizona instead, which means Stanford can knock off Oregon and end the Pac 12's hope of being in the playoff. Stanford isn't what they have been in the past few years. ASU seems pretty good, we'll see. Utah, USC, and Arizona are meh, still unproven.

SEC West, alone, is better than all the other conferences.

It's funny. LSU and Alabama suck this year, but they were both preseason top 10. Then, when Miss State and Ole Miss beat these teams, all of a sudden all 4 teams are great. It's hysterical. ESPN is laughing all the way to the bank.

I wouldn't say either one sucks, at all. They just aren't performing at their normal level.

And yet, in Bama's case at least, you'd be hard pressed to bet against them against almost anyone ranked in the top 10.

I'd bet against them versus on solid spread team. I think they would lose to Oregon and Arizona personally.
Name me a above average spread team that Alabama hasn't struggled with. They are Alabama's kryptonite, that's why Saban wants the game to slow down.

Yeah I am... And I appreciate you saw the flaw in my logic, but kstate in my mind beat auburn in every way other then on the scoreboard, and they should have missed 3 fgs and that dumb receiver gets hit in the head with the ball and goes in and auburn dbs hands.
Regardless, the big 12 is a good conference this year, West Virginia, kstate, Oklahoma and Baylor are very good teams.

PAC 12 is not the second best. You have UCLA struggling despite starting the season in the top 10, I believe. Oregon is Oregon but they usually lose their first game of the year to Stanford, but they lost to Arizona instead, which means Stanford can knock off Oregon and end the Pac 12's hope of being in the playoff. Stanford isn't what they have been in the past few years. ASU seems pretty good, we'll see. Utah, USC, and Arizona are meh, still unproven.

It's funny. LSU and Alabama suck this year, but they were both preseason top 10. Then, when Miss State and Ole Miss beat these teams, all of a sudden all 4 teams are great. It's hysterical. ESPN is laughing all the way to the bank.

WTF?

I wouldn't say either one sucks, at all. They just aren't performing at their normal level.

And yet, in Bama's case at least, you'd be hard pressed to bet against them against almost anyone ranked in the top 10.

I'd bet against them versus on solid spread team. I think they would lose to Oregon and Arizona personally.
Name me a above average spread team that Alabama hasn't struggled with. They are Alabama's kryptonite, that's why Saban wants the game to slow down.

You mean like Sumlin's offense at A&M?

WTF?

Was thinking the samething. Suck? not even close, not playing like years before possibly or possibly other teams have come up. Look at Ole Miss they recruited like crazy with Freeze now. LSU don't ever count out Les he is the mad hatter for a reason. I understand the SEC hate and yes they get unfair pull in polls but LSU and BAMA sucking isn't part of it.

Advertisement
Because Alabama lost at Ole Miss on a fluke fumble on a kickoff and would most likely annihilate them on a neutral field or at home. They're the better team and the way they look since that loss, they deserve their ranking. They're the best team in college football right now. They'll jump FSU when the smack Miss St at home too.

Yeah, it's not like they almost lost to Arky or anything.

On the road coming off a big loss still won and then proceeded to lay the smack down on 2 SEC teams in the consecutive weeks that followed.

Saban haters never fail in bringing the lulz

Have you watched Oregon play this year? Where are there good wins?

Seems to me your rankings are based on negating the SEC while propping teams like MSU, Oregon, and KSU. I hate the SEC but they are by far the best conference. Are we impressed by MSUs schedule?

Oregon demolished a legit top 10 team. What other school can say that?

Because Alabama lost at Ole Miss on a fluke fumble on a kickoff and would most likely annihilate them on a neutral field or at home. They're the better team and the way they look since that loss, they deserve their ranking. They're the best team in college football right now. They'll jump FSU when the smack Miss St at home too.

On the road coming off a big loss still won and then proceeded to lay the smack down on 2 SEC teams in the consecutive weeks that followed.

SEC **** suckers never fail with the excuses. No reason in the world to play Arkansas that close, and who knows what would've happened if the officials didn't make that clock error. Losing to Arkansas. Get off your knees.

Seems to me your rankings are based on negating the SEC while propping teams like MSU, Oregon, and KSU. I hate the SEC but they are by far the best conference. Are we impressed by MSUs schedule?

Not sure I'd call losing at half, down by 9 in 2nd half, and a 5 pt game in the 4th demolishing someone.

Advertisement

SEC **** suckers never fail with the excuses. No reason in the world to play Arkansas that close, and who knows what would've happened if the officials didn't make that clock error. Losing to Arkansas. Get off your knees.

Guess its better to just lose to an unranked team at home when you are favored by 21.

Not sure I'd call losing at half, down by 9 in 2nd half, and a 5 pt game in the 4th demolishing someone.

Well it's a good thing they play 60 minutes. Using that logic UGA barely beat Clemson. Either way, your question was answered.

Last edited:

Guess its better to just lose to an unranked team at home when you are favored by 21.

Oh, you must love preseason rankings. Arizona's still unranked right?

Oregon is fraudulent every year, loses to Arizona at home and people have them in the top 4. No idea why they get the love they do.

Arizona being a top 10 team at the end of the regular season. Got some real dumbasses on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back