The point after attempt.

1983canes

Freshman
Our left side basically collapsed?

What the fl9ck happened? Did they take it for granted?

If you were a coach on the sidelines should we have called a timeout to give them enough rest?

Rarely , and I mean rarely have you ever seen in a football game, a side collapse like that?for a point-after attempt blocked.

Advertisement
That entire play was so ridiculous. Badgely is probably the least clutch player on our team as well.

Am I the only thinking they hurried the kick? It didn't seem the play started 'right'.

Advertisement
This is a good question. Assumption is that the OL was simply not prepared and didn't expect to get bull rushed. Which if so would be inexcusable. But I watched the replay like everyone else and just kept saying "HOW????" Blaming Badgley is pretty silly. Not his fault the left side of his line turned into ribbons of wet noodle while facing one of the best rushers in college football.

This is a good question. Assumption is that the OL was simply not prepared and didn't expect to get bull rushed. Which if so would be inexcusable. But I watched the replay like everyone else and just kept saying "HOW????" Blaming Badgley is pretty silly. Not his fault the left side of his line turned into ribbons of wet noodle while facing one of the best rushers in college football.

the snap and hold was horrible too. I blame chris fowler. the 2nd he said 72 straight, i knew he was missing. it always works that way.

Our left side basically collapsed?

What the fl9ck happened? Did they take it for granted?

If you were a coach on the sidelines should we have called a timeout to give them enough rest?

Rarely , and I mean rarely have you ever seen in a football game, a side collapse like that?for a point-after attempt blocked.

**** yes...I was thinking the same thing. Why the ***** are we holding on to TO's like they are lottery tickets.

Advertisement
Not only did our left side get blown up but Badgley is terrible kicker. That ball was kicked so low that Walker barely jumped to block it. Badgely kicks XP like he is kicking 50 yarders every single time.

Good point on the timeouts. Richt should have called one to get everyone settled and prepared for the kick.

Not only did our left side get blown up but Badgley is terrible kicker. That ball was kicked so low that Walker barely jumped to block it. Badgely kicks XP like he is kicking 50 yarders every single time.

Garbage comment.

You had 90, 91, and 44 lined up side by side on two of our players left of the snap. 90 and 91 pinched inside and Walker basically came between while pushing his player straight back. ****, put Walker and whatever the **** 91's name is against two blockers, they'll win most of the time. Give them a third, forget about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back