Off-Topic The pizza thread

Advertisement
I’m clearly pro science! But “Religion” is an ideology and a “Church” is a structure built for religious worship. Neither is a “Thing” capable of murder. Only people “who you worship” in the name. Religion I believe has been manipulated but most importantly misinterpreted by “man”.

I have parts of many religions I can feed off. The basic concept being to be a better person and humbling myself. Science does not explain everything in this world and despite the breakthroughs that I’m proud of, I can not possibly fathom “US” as humans are this x^ Umpteenth Trillion (mathematical) impossibility in this cosmic universe. As I said I could process Alien Intervention or Simulation before that.
It says something that this was moved to the pizza topic. So unless your God makes calzones I think it's time to move on.

Advertisement
2 days of work, well worth the results.
IMG_1795.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg
IMG_1804.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1807.jpeg
IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
@Rellyrell i dont know if people will fully appreciate the thinness of that crust maintaining the structural integrity like that.

brought a tear to my eye.

Bro, I appreciate u.

The key to my version of this Chicago novelty pizza is that

1. Before I load on the Mozzarella, I line it w/ melted butter

2. When I make the dough, I actually make sure it has a hint of salt so from the body to the crust it’s full of flavor

This version has homemade sausage (pause), pepperoni, full fat mozzarella + shredded low moisture mozzarella & top w/ w/ Parmesan Reggiano blend.

Advertisement
Back