The Pimp Speaks

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
I sat front row 50 yard line directly behind Houston when they beat Louisville. Houston's players came on the field angered and riled. They danced, talked stuff, believed in each other, and got the W. They executed, hit, and intimidated.

Before this game, Louisville possessed part of our swag that they took over the last 12 years; however, Herman dispossessed them of that swag. This gentlemen is a shooting star that is probably arrogant enough to come to the former "U" if we roll out the red carpet and pay him. He can also restore our ability to bring TX talent to South Beach.

It shall be this way. The pimp has seen this and it shall be so. If not, we are mummified for at least 50 years. #restoredaswag

Herman or shut it down

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would be a flashy hire. Which is something we need. Also he can recruit with the best of them. We gotta start getting the elite talent to stay home. I'm sick of seeing Miami guys thriving at FSU and Bama.

I read articles about Herman kicking high level boosters out of first class to give those spots to offensive and defensive lineman. This guy is exactly who we need. A coach with an attitude who doesn't care what anybody thinks. The guy is a ruthless winner. He made Rice a top ten offense. Rice.

I read articles about Herman kicking high level boosters out of first class to give those spots to offensive and defensive lineman. This guy is exactly who we need. A coach with an attitude who doesn't care what anybody thinks. The guy is a ruthless winner. He made Rice a top ten offense. Rice.

So, the BOT will put up with that? Ya think?

Firing Day is 46 away.

Tomorrow we get Gobbled. Enter Sandman? That only servers the Gobblers.

Instead, let us honor the destroyers of Miami football: our BOT (master); and AD, Baked Jimmies (puppet).

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind, and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, cause I'll hear you scream

[video=youtube;kV-2Q8QtCY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV-2Q8QtCY4[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back