UMercury21

Recruit
Remember the phone call thread???

and the follow up You guys are easily trolled by a phone call

Who's being trolled now.......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
True. I don’t think anyone was calling dsddcane a liar. Some people took the opportunity to **** on nephew, but you will always have those type of folks around. OP is just having a moment of clouded thinking.
On that original thread we had the typical 150 posts telling dsdd that he’s a fraud. There’s just a lotta ***** here I guess.

Advertisement
True. I don’t think anyone was calling dsddcane a liar. Some people took the opportunity to **** on nephew, but you will always have those type of folks around. OP is just having a moment of clouded thinking.

there was a 2nd thread started saying how easily ppl are trolled then pointed to the phone call thread.

this is making fun of that thread.

there was a 2nd thread started saying how easily ppl are trolled then pointed to the phone call thread.

this is making fun of that thread.
Just saying it’s totally cool if you want to post less. No one will be mad

Advertisement
All that thread ever said was would Hightower consider rejoining the team if there were changes on offense, no one guaranteed ****. And in fact, seeing as the OP of the whole thing always refers to "Mandy's lisp" who knows if he even understood what he was saying at all... Jesus Twitty-Flucking Kwyst this place...

Yes of course it did. Only the idiots on this site don't believe that dsd has the goods. When he speaks, everyone should listen.
giphy (2).gif

Advertisement
Back