the perfect storm is brewing???

Advertisement
Listen All of y'all keep saying this and that the fact of the matter is if he don't win he is gone y'all blame the BOT for everything man y'all need to chill out we couldn't fire Golden in years past because his buyout was to high its manageable now so he don't get to the ACC Championship game he will be fired so everyone just chill its going to play out either way...
Go Canes

Once Big red gets up a couple scores the home town fans will turn on the coach. This will get ugly real quick.

It is not happening. I would not be surprised if this game is not even close, with us winning. The Psychology of this team is a bit different then the teams the past few years. There will be no rolling over. I am sure that would disappoint some around here. No matter who the coach I could never hope for losses. Of course that is the difference between winners and losers.

LOL at buying into that unity **** Folden's been spewing to throw last year's guys under the bus. This team was ready to quit against FAU. If it wasn't for one guy, Carter, making that big hit they were all set to roll over. When FAU got rolling on us we looked just like the disorganized disinterested teams of the last 4 years that was ready to pack it in.

Once Big red gets up a couple scores the home town fans will turn on the coach. This will get ugly real quick.

It is not happening. I would not be surprised if this game is not even close, with us winning. The Psychology of this team is a bit different then the teams the past few years. There will be no rolling over. I am sure that would disappoint some around here. No matter who the coach I could never hope for losses. Of course that is the difference between winners and losers.

dis nikka cant be a real person

Real people speak real English, not some script from the book "Ignorant R Us"

Advertisement
What kind of human being wishes for injuries let alone assumes injuries will lead to a fire? If anything, injuries is just another excuse in the book of Al. Realistically, our wide receiving corps lacks any type of dynamic player so it doesn't matter who we put out there in this offense.

the injuries are piling up. gus, coley, berrios, owens, etc. Perhaps this will FINALLY do golden in. however, you know he has this page in his coaching excuses for dummies book dog eared

See OSU losing their No. 1 and No. 2 QBs in the same season and still win the national title. Injury excuse no longer flies.

That excuse doesn't fly with me. Good coaches have the cupboards stocked and can win with their 2nd/3rd stringers. While it might certainly derail a projected favorite in more competitive conferences/divisions, we compete in the ACC Coastal. There are far too many examples of teams with backups that could run roughshod over this division.

Until we can beat FSU, we start 1 game behind 5 other teams in the Coastal every year.

If we were to start 5-0 half this board would be happy , the other half would be on suicide watch.

Advertisement
If we were to start 5-0 half this board would be happy , the other half would be on suicide watch.

In the new spirit of love, inclusion, pillars, bricks, etc, and to celebrate that

Firing Day is 77 away

[video=youtube;GvJmItP7BbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJmItP7BbU[/video]

While we do celebrate, let us not forget our Cane brothers that are still lost in the "cloud" of whatever. Pray that they may see the light of the train in the tunnel that's going to run over them in a mere 77 days.

Regarding Mr Fraulden the Incompetent's recent glance into the sky, perhaps he was looking for the Alien Frog UFOs that were later mistaken for the game delaying lightning? Perhaps he was looking for the dove of peace? I prefer that he was wishing to be on that plane, getting out of Dodge, ASAP. Thank you, Mr Fraudster.

[video=youtube;wl2YYzEoE5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2YYzEoE5E[/video]

b68vo9.jpg

Advertisement

Of course nobody wants us to lose but it's about long term versus short-term. If you believe he will never make us a good football team again, get all the losses out of the way and long term we lose less. If you care about each individual game and won't sacrifice one game then in the long term you will have a minimum of 4-5 losses a year every year

Of course nobody wants us to lose but it's about long term versus short-term. If you believe he will never make us a good football team again, get all the losses out of the way and long term we lose less. If you care about each individual game and won't sacrifice one game then in the long term you will have a minimum of 4-5 losses a year every year

Sorry, but I cannot under any circumstance root for my beloved CANES to loose. I may not like the defensive scheme, or some of the offensive play calling among other things. I will be rooting for OUR CANES to beat Nebraska. GO CANES!!!

UM 38
NU 27

Advertisement
I just don't know how we are gonna win.

Nebraska has a pulse. Gorlden is horrible vs teams with a pulse.

Sorry, but I cannot under any circumstance root for my beloved CANES to loose. I may not like the defensive scheme, or some of the offensive play calling among other things. I will be rooting for OUR CANES to beat Nebraska. GO CANES!!!

UM 38
NU 27

It's not necessarily about just the scheme or play calling. I'm talking about if the whole system is failing

Advertisement
Back