the perfect storm is brewing???

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
the injuries are piling up. gus, coley, berrios, owens, etc. Perhaps this will FINALLY do golden in. however, you know he has this page in his coaching excuses for dummies book dog eared

Advertisement
That excuse doesn't fly with me. Good coaches have the cupboards stocked and can win with their 2nd/3rd stringers. While it might certainly derail a projected favorite in more competitive conferences/divisions, we compete in the ACC Coastal. There are far too many examples of teams with backups that could run roughshod over this division.

No. That will give Golden the needed excuses for a 6th year.

Keep in mind there are BoT members with low expectations. If he wins 6 games this year he'll get a raise and an extension.

I am not going to wish injury on players just to get rid of Golden. You in that boat solo buddy. Al can get fired all by himself. The next 10 games will decide his fate..the "gimmies" are over now. The rest of our schedule is filled with teams that can get beat by us or can kick our a$$ any day of the week.

The wheels on the bus will start to come off with a **** poor performance on the def and a sluggish offense. Kids will start to see that this coaching staff can not coach big time football. It's the beginning of the me player's

Advertisement
I would agree 100% and I think Nebraska wins this week. The seat will be so so hot and I don't think he survives this year. He has more than 9 lives but even Morris the cat did expire just as Al will. I feel sorry for the fans and players.

And people thought keeping the 2016 recruiting class together wasn't a long shot.

Once Big red gets up a couple scores the home town fans will turn on the coach. This will get ugly real quick.

Advertisement
Once Big red gets up a couple scores the home town fans will turn on the coach. This will get ugly real quick.

It is not happening. I would not be surprised if this game is not even close, with us winning. The Psychology of this team is a bit different then the teams the past few years. There will be no rolling over. I am sure that would disappoint some around here. No matter who the coach I could never hope for losses. Of course that is the difference between winners and losers.

i wasnt wishing injury. i was saying it almost seems like Golden's destruction is imminent. its like he is a black cloud over the program.

It is not happening. I would not be surprised if this game is not even close, with us winning. The Psychology of this team is a bit different then the teams the past few years. There will be no rolling over. I am sure that would disappoint some around here. No matter who the coach I could never hope for losses. Of course that is the difference between winners and losers.

29et5qr.gif

noah-smdh.gif

200_s.gif

The only significant injuries, so far, have been to our opponents.

Owens? Dudes act like he's Dan Morgan. The guy's done nothing yet. Berrios, a 20 catch WR, missing a game against a HS opponent? Come on.

Advertisement

How is this even a point? This isn't measurable, comparable, or provable.

And people thought keeping the 2016 recruiting class together wasn't a long shot.

I don't care so much about the class anymore.. It's Miami we could find some decent guys.. I just want a aggressive head coach like Helfrich from Oregon.. I want a guy who isn't afraid of trying to be the best..

Just tired of conservative coaching, women, life used to be fun.. The pc world has tamed me and now I can't enjoy football .

Advertisement

dis nikka cant be a real person

It will be Al's saving grace if anything with any person with authority accepting the cloud as an excuse for lack of depth. Will eat up every word Al sells to them regrading it.

Hate to disappoint you OP but Coley & Berrios are playing on Sat. :stormwarningflag-sm

I am not going to wish injury on players just to get rid of Golden.

What if it came out today Kaaya had broken his collarbone (out for the year) but would receive a medical RS?

I hesitated too. Thanks, Al

Advertisement
Back