The Other side of recruiting

Advertisement
Sounds like the kid sort of screwed himself. You hear it all the time, when recruiting is hot, you better take a great offer before a class fills up.

Advertisement
Something we're not seeing here. Four star unsigned kids are on everyone's radar including Miami. We didn't offer for a reason.

Advertisement
Word on the street is its grades issues. I know Miss St was all on the kid and then just randomly dropped him. The same thing happened with a few other schools. The kid didnt just hold out for more offers and got pushed out the class. Something happened and no schools wanted him. Fresno State is actually known for taking kids with grade issues. It worked so well USC actually adopted it when they got Baxter.

Something we're not seeing here. Four star unsigned kids are on everyone's radar including Miami. We didn't offer for a reason.
Yeah, something's up. Kid is a 4* Army all American and #4 at his position but wasn't getting interest from top teams. Don't know what his deal is, but every coach at every top program didn't just overlook him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what the percentage is of the pre-Madonna’s who play these recruiting games and feed of the drama actually pan out to be decent college players. I bet it’s pretty low.

Actually, it's the post-Madonnas who have the higher flame out rates.

Advertisement
Back