The Opening

N7954Canes

Recruit
Since The Opening Finals are this weekend, I was wondering, what WR vs DB matchups are you guys interested to see.

Advertisement
I know brooks isnt gonna be there but id love to see him against Neal an Lucas! Some people gonna be like ohhh brooks is only 200-205 right now well Bogle is only 207. Brooks is a dawg think hes gonna end up like Sean Spence except Brooks is an Elite pass rusher!

Advertisement
I am really hoping to see a top tier, consistent performance out of the team that does the measurables. Lets get some accurate, up to date height, weight, speed and athleticism numbers.

I know brooks isnt gonna be there but id love to see him against Neal an Lucas! Some people gonna be like ohhh brooks is only 200-205 right now well Bogle is only 207. Brooks is a dawg think hes gonna end up like Sean Spence except Brooks is an Elite pass rusher!

Brooks and Spence are completely different and the only thing they have in common is MNW to The U.

Brooks is a undersized rush end who we will try to make a good LB (something we have not been able to do here).

Spence was an undersized LB with elite LB instincts and elite production on the field at the LB position.

Mike Smith (who also played for MNW) would be a better comparison to Sam Brooks, with Brooks being the better of the two coming out of HS.

Don't get me wrong, I love Brooks in this class and think he is a dog, but it will take him time to learn the LB position and Spence started as a true FR b/c of his instincts.

Last edited:
Brooks and Spence are completely different and the only thing they have in common is MNW to The U.

Brooks is a undersized rush end who we will try to make a good LB (something we have not been able to do here).

Spence was an undersized LB with elite LB instincts and elite production on the field at the LB position.

Mike Smith (who also played for MNW) would be a better comparison to Sam Brooks, with Brooks being the better of the two coming out of HS.

Don't get me wrong, I love Brooks in this class and think he is a dog, but it will take him time to learn the LB position and Spence started as a true FR b/c of his instincts.
I was comparing how there both undersized an arw dawgs an said Brooks was a better pass rusher. Also js id love to see Brooks go up against 2 of the top lineman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back