The Opening Miami: Live Thread Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
base off francois 40 time, 4.62, and the fact he wasn't 100%, we can make an inference that he probably runs in the 4.5 range is good for S, alright for CB. That being said, he will probably get a little faster by the end of his senior so he will have the speed to either play S or CB. Does anybody know what his shuttle time was?

Kinsler really needs to start adding some weight, he's already long & quick

Advertisement
base off francois 40 time, 4.62, and the fact he wasn't 100%, we can make an inference that he probably runs in the 4.5 range is good for S, alright for CB. That being said, he will probably get a little faster by the end of his senior so he will have the speed to either play S or CB. Does anybody know what his shuttle time was?
I like Francios at safety we got a lot of hitters there I think we need more range

I think the more telling sign was after I said it was a bad time that he was faster than that, basically saying that time wasn’t accurate, you both couldn’t catch on.

See Z this is why some would think you were being an *** hole. See all you have to do is type my bad...I think the cat running the 40 clock at the event was not good. Kid is faster than that. No, you decided to go after dudes and doubling down like a douche for not understanding your wording. If you are going to start a big current thread and act like a CIS contributor, act like one and clear up YOUR words.

Advertisement

I actually think 4.5 range is very good for a CB given these are laser-timed. Not elite, but still plenty fast.

Akeem Dent ran a 4.54 last year, just by comparison.

Advertisement
I like Francios at safety we got a lot of hitters there I think we need more range
I can see why you want him at safety but I would rather have Tennison and Dominick hill as our 2 safeties, but thats just my opinion, But im happy with Francois anywhere I just want him to be a cane.

Advertisement
Back