The Opening Miami: Live Thread Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Pretty obvious to me you were saying FOR HIM that was a bad time (which is crazy with his size and athleticism)

I would take a kid that size at his age with a 4.55 all day long but you’re saying he’s even faster than that.

Can’t wait.
Yeah, that's what I got out of it but it shouldn't be a big deal. It's really not worth these guys scrapping over it.

I have no dogs in this fight, but he clearly didn’t say that. He said 4.55 is a good time, but not for Don because he thinks Don is faster.
Is Don a high school junior? Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he is....and I said he probably expects a high school junior to run a 4.3 to be a good time. Doesn’t matter who it is.

Advertisement
Is Don a high school junior? Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he is....and I said he probably expects a high school junior to run a 4.3 to be a good time. Doesn’t matter who it is.
You’re making stuff up. I never said he should be running 4.3 nor do I expect them too. I’ve stated multiple times in other threads that he should be at 4.45-4.5 kid like Lo based off what I’ve seen

You’re making stuff up. I never said he should be running 4.3 nor do I expect them too. I’ve stated multiple times in other threads that he was gonna be at 4.45-4.5 kid like Lo.
4.3 was an exaggeration....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back