The Opening Miami: Live Thread Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Not at LT though...that was the point. Quite honestly the more I watched him then I saw him live on TV at the UA the more I was convinced he had to play inside.
I've been saying since he was a junior you can just tell he doesnt have the hips or feet for tackle and i just hate it but as a mauling guard he will knock heads because he's got a chip on his shoulder

Don Chaney- 40-4.55 with a 40in vert.

Said his recruitment is shut down and he's not taking anymore visits. We have our ambassador for the 20' class y'all!!!!
Awesome! I don't think Manny is going to let recruits d!ck us around anymore with the 20 visits to campus and still not committing. We're a good QB and a couple solid OL from being in the playoff discussion. Recruits want to take trips they can when we go on the road and to bowl games.

if y'all want a big DB look at Dominick hill 6'3 verified 4.39.
He was being worked out at Safety in Orlando last week. Usually these camps are gonna ask you where you’re being recruited at and play you there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I'm reading this wrong but you think a 4.55 laser is a slow time for a 16yr off junior in high school?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk Z, think you might want to rethink that bro.
Didn't MAR run a 4.73 laser time and people were slobbering all over him like he was a can't miss player?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back