The only way we fail

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
Is if we strike out on the top guys, and dont fill the last remaining spots.

If we end up only signing one more guy, we fail. We need some ****** bodies to choose from man.

Still a successfull class up to this point IMO so long as we hold on the Northrupp and or get Brown.

Advertisement
Evaluate based on team identity, trust your evaluations, and fill needs. That is what recruiting in the ultimate team sport has always been about, not the opinions of today's social media.

Right now, we aren't going to get every top kid that has us in their Top 5 or 3...there are a lot of factors here, and I don't feel like discussing them, but that is the case.

Al Golden and his staff need to evaluate, evaluate, and evaluate some more. I don't care if we miss out on the Patrick Peterson's of the world if we can get the Ricardo Allen's, Jayron Holsey's, and Kayvon Webster's. Before we get the pick of the litter again, we need to turn the 3*'s into 5*'s and get results on the football field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Right now, we aren't going to get every top kid that has in their Top 5 or 3...there are a lot of factors here, and I don't feel like discussing them, but that is the case.

Al Golden and his staff need to evaluate, evaluate, and evaluate some more. I don't care if we miss out on the Patrick Peterson's of the world if we can get the Ricardo Allen's, Jayron Holsey's, and Kayvon Webster's. Before we get the pick of the litter again, we need to turn the 3*'s into 5*'s and get results on the football field.

Totally agree. A lot of the star studs like forston, arthur brown, and latwan anderson never worked out here. If we can make a three star into a good player that will definitely help us in winning more games.

Right now, we aren't going to get every top kid that has in their Top 5 or 3...there are a lot of factors here, and I don't feel like discussing them, but that is the case.

Totally agree. A lot of the star studs like forston, arthur brown, and latwan anderson never worked out here. If we can make a three star into a good player that will definitely help us in winning more games.

Our best players last year were

Jacory (i know i know but he was) 3 star
Street 4 star
Hurns 3 star
Miller 5 star
Chick 5 star frosh
Spence 4 star
Nicolas 3 star

we have to nail these evaluations.

Advertisement
Back