The only good news after MTSU

RedSquare

Freshman
At least we won’t have to endure the “Garcia is better than TVD” discussion.

That’s pretty much done.

TVD was bad today, **** everyone was.

But the processing and arm talent shown by Garcia today wasn’t even as good as the guy from MTSU. And I’ve already forgotten his name.

I need to review tape to make firm conclusions, but what i saw today was frankly, not any better than TVD and pretty mediocre. When they said garcia wasn’t ready, they were right

Advertisement

That’s pretty much done.

But the processing and arm talent shown by Garcia today wasn’t even as good as the guy from MTSU. And I’ve already forgotten his name.

I need to review tape to make firm conclusions, but what i saw today was frankly, not any better than TVD and pretty mediocre. When they said garcia wasn’t ready, they were right
Garcia was demonstrably better than Van Dyke.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That’s pretty much done.

You have had a hard on for tvd forever, it’s about time you go limp on that. Garcia was demonstrably better than tvd

That’s pretty much done.

What did he do so wrong? He was under a lot of pressure from their D. He had to take risky shots because we were so behind. And….it was his first real action on the college level.

TVD is not right in the head. It was easy to tell.

Advertisement

That’s pretty much done.

And bad today? Tvd looked exactly like this all year just terrible

Advertisement
What did he do so wrong? He was under a lot of pressure from their D. He had to take risky shots because we were so behind. And….it was his first real action on the college level.

TVD is not right in the head. It was easy to tell.
You're right. There is something very wrong with that kid right now and I think it goes beyond football. He's a mess. Hope he gets his head together.

That’s pretty much done.

Cool story bro you must think Russia is winning the war too because the called for a mobilization

Advertisement
Back