the only glimmer of hope i had in 4 years

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
The first half of Florida St. was the only time i seen this team look great. Instead of going back to that, golden goes back to what hasnt worked in every other game since he has been here. That miami team that showed up in the first half can play with anyone. we looked strong, fast , and hungry. sad part is this idiot doesnt realize he beat himself in the second half. trying to win on points instead of by KO.

Advertisement
I agree totally. I felt really excited about how we played. I think the second half of that game is when Al lost the team, and the fans.

I agree totally. I felt really excited about how we played. I think the second half of that game is when Al lost the team, and the fans.

fsu, duke this year and Florida last year. When golden lets the dogs off the leash, they forced turnovers and create plays.

Advertisement
Almost everyone played FSU close this year.

I'm not impressed. Golden will always lose because that's what losers do: lose.

People are putting way to much stock into a half of football against fsu. Everyone's so thirsty they're looking for something to hang onto.

Fsu was down big to 6 other bad teams this year too. NCSU was up 24-3 or something like that.

Advertisement
Back