The only coaching hire people should worry about.

M3N

Senior
Is the Strenght & conditioning staff.

New blood is needed. Peace out Swasey

Advertisement
I agree Swasey should be gone but disagree that it's the most important. Strength coaches just do what Head coaches tell them to.

. Defensive coordinator is crucial

we know Richt runs a solid program and no question he can coach offense and is elite at calling plays (anyone who says otherwise is not in the know).

but richt leaves the defense soley to the defensive coordinator and it came back to bite him with Martinez who almost cost him his job several years ago. It's essential we get a solid DC

Right, we would've been right there with Clemson if we were stronger. Had nothing to do with coaching.

Advertisement
Y'all clueless. SC might be the 2nd most important component. They spend the most time with your players. I'm not going to get into all that, but Swasey hasn't been pulling his weight. The entire SC regime needs to ripped down and rebuilt. Nutrition is a joke as well.

Advertisement
Right, we would've been right there with Clemson if we were stronger. Had nothing to do with coaching.

You are really on the wrong side of every single issue aren't you? LMAO at you wanting to keep Swasey too.

Show me where I said "keep Swasey" and I'll pay for your next mani/pedi.

Jaromir, I'll be in Woodland Park to collect my cash at the money gram, on Rt 46 by the Modell's!! :fox:
I need my mani/pedi....

You are really on the wrong side of every single issue aren't you? LMAO at you wanting to keep Swasey too.

Show me where I said "keep Swasey" and I'll pay for your next mani/pedi.

Jaromir, I'll be in Woodland Park to collect my cash at the money gram, on Rt 46 by the Modell's!! :fox:
I need my mani/pedi....

Did West Paterson change its name?

Advertisement
Our strength and conditioning coach isnt the problem OP is obviously clueless

It's been a problem for 10 plus years. It's actually a glaring issue. We have had studs on the OL and DL for over a decade and when we play a Power 5 team we get pushed around. FAUs DL dominated our OL. Same story with Cincy. Our players are always gassed (see Jamal Carter int return). A player of his caliber shouldn't be gassed after sprinting 40 yards. Additionally, our guys are always hurt- and that is a sign of a poorly Strenght/conditioned team.

Yea I mean a guy who was part of 3 failed coaching staffs, who spends more time with the players than any othercoach, who has literally no background in the field----lets keep THAT guy.

Advertisement
To the point at hand, FWIW Thomas Brown was assistant S&C coach at UGA. So there's that.

Yea I mean a guy who was part of 3 failed coaching staffs, who spends more time with the players than any othercoach, who has literally no background in the field----lets keep THAT guy.

So Golden was handcuffed by Swasey.

Golden was a moron corch who retained Swasey bc he doesn't know anything about running a championship program.

So Golden was handcuffed by Swasey.

Golden was a moron corch who retained Swasey bc he doesn't know anything about running a championship program.

But Swasey was the real problem. Golden's management and schemes were solid. He just didn't have any strong guys to work with because of Swasey.

Advertisement
Back