The older guys had enough of that soft isssh...

Advertisement
What point are you trying to prove? Who tf cares at this point. Denzel and dukes facial impression at the bowl game conference did enough. If everything goes our way the temple coaches and co will be gone in 10 months unless we win big...

Lol...Im sure all the players looked the same on the bench. They were losing, if the players were joking around and laughing then you have an issue.

Advertisement
Younger classes do have much better chemistry. Tighter groups the last two classes.

It won't let u move around what r u talkin about?

If you watch the whole game you'll see all the upper class players hanging out on the bench and you'll see

the younger players like kaaya and yearby close with each other. One thing I did notice was Duke and Ice

talking and Ice was shaking his head.

LMFAO did you really watch the game.....you see what you want to see I guess. lol

Like another poster said they are losing what did you expect? Now go watch the Cane vs fau and tell me what you can come up with. Then watch the Pitt game and come up with something lol some fans

So you want them to be happy during a lose? You should have seen FSUs faces while they were getting their sh¡t pushed by oregon

Advertisement
Mannnnnnnnn I haven't read any post on this thread, but one thing I do know is Golden is butt and he can't relate to So. Florida kids. That's the biggest problem IMO. He's corny as ****.

Mannnnnnnnn I haven't read any post on this thread, but one thing I do know is Golden is butt and he can't relate to So. Florida kids. That's the biggest problem IMO. He's corny as ****.
Golden's problem is that he's a ****** game day coach. No one wants to play for a loser.

Advertisement
Back