The Okie Doke

al_canes

Recruit
Please Cases nation don't fall for it AGAIN. I'm happy the young men got a win last night but this loser Minnie Diaz and his faithful band of crappy coaches (excluding T Rob) needs to get the FK out of our program and take that program killer Fake James with them.

Last night was two bad teams going nowhere playing each other and we survived at home finally.

As I said, I'm happy for our young men, but it doesn't change anything and imo this fanbase should be even more resolute to get that MF out of our program.

**** it took him 7 games to finally play the best players SMH.

Advertisement
Agree with most of your comment but it’s unfair to call NCSU a bad team. They were 5-1 and ranked #18. They are not a great team and maybe not even good. But like most of the ACC, they are mediocre.
Last night was 2 mediocre teams and when 2 mediocre teams play anything can happen.
I have been writing that same comment for 6 weeks now and it will ring true the rest of the season.

NC state was ranked, 5-1, and the number one defense in the ACC in most categories.. They were not Miami prior to the game. You can dislike the coach and the manor in which the game was played, but revisionist history don't make it.

Advertisement
Agree with most of your comment but it’s unfair to call NCSU a bad team. They were 5-1 and ranked #18. They are not a great team and maybe not even good. But like most of the ACC, they are mediocre.
Last night was 2 mediocre teams and when 2 mediocre teams play anything can happen.
I have been writing that same comment for 6 weeks now and it will ring true the rest of the season.

this.

it was a game between 2 mediocre teams in a mediocre conference. And we happen to have won it.

I'll stress again for everyone to clearly understand. I'm very happy for the YOUNG MEN and the Win.

However the COACHES (most especially Minnie Diaz) must get the FK on and take Fake James with them.

Diaz is nothing more than a cheerleader who still has never beaten FIU

Advertisement
Please Cases nation don't fall for it AGAIN. I'm happy the young men got a win last night but this loser Minnie Diaz and his faithful band of crappy coaches (excluding T Rob) needs to get the FK out of our program and take that program killer Fake James with them.

Last night was two bad teams going nowhere playing each other and we survived at home finally.

As I said, I'm happy for our young men, but it doesn't change anything and imo this fanbase should be even more resolute to get that MF out of our program.

But, but, but I thought NC State was a good team that was going to drop 30 on us. Oh wait they did.

NC St is not a bad team.

Play that game again 10 times and I wouldn't be surprised they win by 10+ 7/10 contests.

Manuela and awful corch staff lucked* into W.

*it happens for elite teams but this staph deserves no slack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back