Off-Topic The Official Viral Video Clips Thread

Advertisement
Seems more like he was a ****** person. She had the whole church in shock lol
How many kids who grew up getting whatever they want end up resenting their parents? Her father was a billionaire. Maybe he was so busy worried about money that he ignored her. Now she got him back.

Advertisement
How many kids who grew up getting whatever they want end up resenting their parents? Her father was a billionaire. Maybe he was so busy worried about money that he ignored her. Now she got him back.

Or she just told the truth

It's one thing to be raised by a horrible human being, it's another to carry on the tradition.
I doubt she will. It’s on him for choosing to live the way he did and the daughter has every right to speak her truth at his funeral. Nothing horrible about what she did.

I doubt she will. It’s on him for choosing to live the way he did and the daughter has every right to speak her truth at his funeral. Nothing horrible about what she did.
I have to admit I'm a little surprised you're defending her.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

Advertisement
I have to admit I'm a little surprised you're defending her.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
Bro y’all done made up a whole narrative about her getting him back and being mad who he voted for. I assume y’all don’t know these folks. I don’t either but she has a first hand account of her experience with him and y’all claim it’s a lie because… I assume it’s because she called him racist.

Plenty of dead pos we all know of. Being dead doesn’t erase the negativity you leave on earth. Not saying him in particular because idk anything about him but the point still stands.

Bro y’all done made up a whole narrative about her getting him back and being mad who he voted for. I assume y’all don’t know these folks. I don’t either but she has a first hand account of her experience with him and y’all claim it’s a lie because… I assume it’s because she called him racist.

Plenty of dead pos we all know of. Being dead doesn’t erase the negativity you leave on earth. Not saying him in particular because idk anything about him but the point still stands.
I've never said anything about the content of what she said or the truth of it. I'm saying it's awful that she is trashing her dead father at his funeral.

My knee jerk reaction is rich girl with daddy issues which, again, doesn't speak to her comments.

I've never said anything about the content of what she said or the truth of it. I'm saying it's awful that she is trashing her dead father at his funeral.

My knee jerk reaction is rich girl with daddy issues which, again, doesn't speak to her comments.
Fair enough

Advertisement
I don't know Donald Foss or what he's about, but I will say this: Donald Foss founded Credit Acceptance Corp.. That company is a sub-prime auto financing company (which is, IMO, just as shady as all the sub-prime mortgage companies pre-collapse). It apparently ends up repossessing over 1/3 of the vehicles it finances. That figure, if accurate, seems like a company with predatory business practices taking advantage of poor people, IMO.

None of that makes the man a racist or a bigot, but it might make him a selfish *****.

Advertisement
Seems more like he was a ****** person. She had the whole church in shock lol
He was actually a decent man (according to reports) who gave millions to charities and communities of color.

He waa a billionaire and she grew up in that life.

His daughter is a feckless cünt.

7bf.jpg

Advertisement
Back