The official start Jarren Williams for the rest of the year thread.

BloodEunsOrangeAndGreen

Redshirt Freshman
What do we have to lose? It is the only thing that will give any canes fan a reason to watch another game this season. My only fear is the oline is so bad that is could shake his confidence but at this point I really don’t know what other options we have. As bad as our QBs have been the offensive line is even worse. Who do y’all think should start the next game?

Advertisement
Joe Montana couldn't move this abomination of an offense with the system in place.

Forget about who is playing QB, we need to treat the disease before we start worrying about symptoms.

I don’t want this kid to ever have to play a single snap under this coach or offensive line

Richt does not give a **** about this team or this U. So he will roll with rosier.

Advertisement
He should definitely play probably only have three games left anyway so he keeps his useless redshirt

Why not start Jarren? Make Weldon his backup. We already know what we don't have in Rosier and Perry (and no, at this stage, it's definitely NOT too soon to write Perry off).

Advertisement
The season is lost. The offense is lost. Nothing to lose at this point. Send in Jarren and get him primed for the next coach

Advertisement
Joe Montana couldn't move this abomination of an offense with the system in place.

Forget about who is playing QB, we need to treat the disease before we start worrying about symptoms.

This. Why do any of our fans still think its a QB or OL or etc issue?

Its a scheme/system issue 100%. Throwing Williams in there is honestly probably horrible for his development. He will fail bc any QB would fail in this system.

Our best hope is Richt hangs it up and we hire an innovative, hungry offensive coach. Chances .01%

Williams and Weldon the rest of the way, alternate Quarters.

Perry and Rozier had their shot.

Bring in a top transfer to compete in the spring plus a HS QB.

What do we have to lose? It is the only thing that will give any canes fan a reason to watch another game this season. My only fear is the oline is so bad that is could shake his confidence but at this point I really don’t know what other options we have. As bad as our QBs have been the offensive line is even worse. Who do y’all think should start the next game?

Serious question Will it matter who the QB is? In my opinion no!!

Advertisement
Rosier and Weldon.

We need to keep Weldon in it for next year's depth. Nkosi ain't transferring

Start Williams game 1 next year n keep it like that. Nkosi n Weldon backups. Need a solid QB recruit soon

Serious question Will it matter who the QB is? In my opinion no!!

I think it doesn’t because the oline is so bad. The play calling is vanilla as it gets but we are losing because the QB play, offensive line, and special teams. I don’t care if we had Lincoln Riley at OC I don’t see him doing much with the team we are fielding. I won’t even get into when our QBs actully make a decent throw how many balls were dropped. We do have coaching problems but if you don’t agree player execution is a huge problem then your blind as a bat. Field position another issue game in and game out that puts us behind the 8 Ball.

Advertisement
Back