North Carolina - W
at Virginia Tech - W
at Notre Dame - L
Pittsburgh - W
at Virginia - W
at NC State - W
Duke - W

Advertisement
Y'all gonna learn the hard way like last year with these high expectations.

Who the **** had high expectations last year? unless your talking about the Offensive line's expected cholesterol count, expectations have been pretty low the last few years.

Advertisement
12-2.

11-1 regular season, only loss a close game at ND.
ACCCG loss to Clemson in another close game.
Win Orange Bowl game (Clemson chosen for CFP)

Kaaya has great season, finishes 5th in Heisman voting.
Announces he is returning for 2017, sites 'unfinished business'.
Come on bro your can't be serious

Admitted wishful thinking.

Who cares about message board predictions unless there is money involved?

Fsu and Notre dame are still the only teams on our schedule that have similar talent or maybe a little bit more even with the loss of grace and Muhammad. That hasn't changed

What about the UNC team that smoked us last year. Game wasnt even close.

9+ regular season wins only if there are no more suspensions or injuries to starters (WSU had zero injuries last year ,so it is possible). Since that is unlikely to happen ,8 wins ,maybe just 7 depending on who else we lose.

Advertisement
Impossible to predict with a team this thin at so many positions. If we stay healthy, I'd say 9-3 or 10-2. If we lose another few linebackers or Kaaya goes down, I don't want to even think about it.

BTW- Find me one person-one magazine-one website who is not a fan of this team or is associated with the school who thinks we will win 10+ games......I doubt there was even one before the suspensions. Vegas does this stuff for a living and they say 7 or 8 wins. That's the realistic expectation of the collective football world.

With that said, if you are a Canes fan and especially if you take time out of your day to post on this site, I'm going to out on a limb and say you want this team to go 15-0. We all want to win every game despite our predictions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can we stop acting like Grace and AQM added and subtracted wins??

We roll 10-3 w a loss in the ACCCG to Clemson and a bowl win.

Roll out top 10 2017 class and we rock out.

Advertisement
Fsu and Notre dame are still the only teams on our schedule that have similar talent or maybe a little bit more even with the loss of grace and Muhammad. That hasn't changed

delusional

Who has more talent than our team on our schedule other than the 2 I named?
North carolina is just as talented as we are

Recruiting rankings

2012: Miami- #10 class
UNC- #43 class

2013: Miami- #15 class
UNC- #28 class

2014: Miami- #12 class
UNC- #31 class

2015: Miami - #26 class
UNC- #28 class

2016: Miami - #21 class
UNC-#36 class

Nah, son.

These predictions are borderline out of touch with reality. I'll sit on my low expectations and be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.

Look, man, I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe.

delusional

Who has more talent than our team on our schedule other than the 2 I named?
North carolina is just as talented as we are

Recruiting rankings

2012: Miami- #10 class
UNC- #43 class

2013: Miami- #15 class
UNC- #28 class

2014: Miami- #12 class
UNC- #31 class

2015: Miami - #26 class
UNC- #28 class

2016: Miami - #21 class
UNC-#36 class

Nah, son.

These ranking don't mean nothing.....folks hit and miss on recruits all the time.....and UNC has had better coaching

Advertisement
Back