The official OT thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't watch much hockey, but when I do, it's the Broad Street Bullies.

Off to a rough start this year. Turning it around now. Team is full of good players but the coaching staff and schemes are awful. (Sounds familiar smh)

Flyers? Speaking of living in the past.... it only took for their owner to die for them to finally draft a Russian, 40 years too late.... and I’m from Philly...

Advertisement
I've begun getting back into soccer since the Canes started to suck. Forza Juventus. Fino alla Fine.

/**** you mork recht.
**** yeah dude, Khedira is Juve's Mahoney though. Dude is just not good enough. Am hoping for a big CM transfer next window but the finances probably aren't there after all the buying. Cancelo is a treat to watch.

**** yeah dude, Khedira is Juve's Mahoney though. Dude is just not good enough. Am hoping for a big CM transfer next window but the finances probably aren't there after all the buying. Cancelo is a treat to watch.
Khedeira is cheeks. Midfield lacks creativity and depth. Tons of rumors on midfield transfers. I'd prefer to go young, wanna grab Tielemans or Pulisic. Backline could be special soon. Juve in pole position for De Ligt. Cancelo is very good. I like Sandro as well.

Khedeira is cheeks. Midfield lacks creativity and depth. Tons of rumors on midfield transfers. I'd prefer to go young, wanna grab Tielemans or Pulisic. Backline could be special soon. Juve in pole position for De Ligt. Cancelo is very good. I like Sandro as well.
I'm not sure who, but we need a Casemiro type to pair with Pjanic. I'm still bothered by the Bonucci/Caldara swap, we had the answer to our future(Caldara/Rugani) and present(Benatia) in-house but I guess it was the price of offloading Higuain. Would kill for De Ligt though.

Advertisement
I'm not sure who, but we need a Casemiro type to pair with Pjanic. I'm still bothered by the Bonucci/Caldara swap, we had the answer to our future(Caldara/Rugani) and present(Benatia) in-house but I guess it was the price of offloading Higuain. Would kill for De Ligt though.
Yeah we definitely need CM. Not familiar with Caldara. Bonucci isn't very good. I've already watched a 90 second highlight of his mistakes so far. I read about De Ligt today. Visiting Turin. Nedved is wooing him on Turin being his new home. Things looking good man.

Advertisement
Back