The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is worse than Al Golden era. 2019 class not looking good right now, seriously.
Didn’t look good before the season and I was Concerned before the start of the season but I thought with the season we were expected to have it would get better but obviously that’s not going to happen after this ******* debacle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad just found out we lost neal and crowley

Im not following recruiting no more im done. I havent even checked i found out in eye in the sky lol. This programs toast its dead they may not be a revival at all fellaz

Advertisement
Now the man is hemorrhaging recruits left and right. 2019 and 2020 are looking like disasters.

So, if you can not coach...and you can not recruit...and you clearly can not evaluate (look at the number of South Florida recruits Miami said thanks, but no thanks to)...what exactly are you ******* doing here? Get lost.

Advertisement
The AD dipshyt should look at all the top recruits we’ve either hemorrhaged or had no shot in getting in 2019 and 2020 and realize even with a new QB coach ( should skull that spootch of a son Jon), new OL coach, new ST Coach, and even a new S&C coach that this thing is beyond repair. Unless we just tell Pastor Richt that he has no control but as the figure head of the program (meaning he can’t recruit, coach, or call plays) to force his hand so much that he quits, he’s still at the helm and can still ***** this up for us. I say squeeze him like a turnip, make him do all sorts of things he can’t stand doing then when he ******* about it kindly remind him that this is what he’s done to the fans and boosters of the once storied program.

Sad just found out we lost neal and crowley

Im not following recruiting no more im done. I havent even checked i found out in eye in the sky lol. This programs toast its dead they may not be a revival at all fellaz

again, we are on 'Richtbation' - a form of probation that has nothing to do with the NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back